-Bedroom-

Dream pushed Techno on his stomach on the bed . "Ah~ fuck- wait- " . It was too late , Dream already pushed in with all his force . "Ah~ ha-hah~ Wait-!" .

The blonde leaned in thursting deeper . "You agreed to this Techno , so don't complain ." . The pinkette whined and bit his fist , trying to silence his moans ." F-fuck~ Ah~ Dream~ "

Small tears were building at the edge of his eyes and his body started shaking from the amount of pleasure . " Good boy~ your doing so well ." Dream's Voice was Deep and hot .

He let out another whine. His fist was bleeding from how hard he bit . "Fuck Dream~ Ah~ " . He would normally moan as loud as he could by now , but his family was home , and he and Dream made a deal .

Flashback. 

  Techno helped Dream escape prison and now They were walking through the tundra . "You know...i didnt think getting You out of prison was that favor...so You still have it ."

Dream stopped and looked surprised . " Really? ". Techno nodded . The blonde smirked and stepped closer to the other . "Close your eyes. "

The pinkette was suspicious but he closed his eyes ."You aren't gonna kill me or Something , right? " . He could feel Dream's breath , he was right in front of him . " No. " . The blondes hand found it's way on Techno's neck wich made the other tense up a bit .

He leaned closer and gently bit Techno's neck . He gasped and opened his eyes . " D-Dream? What are You doing ?!" . Dream bit harder , pinning the other against a tree . " Ah- Stop! It's gonna leave a mark !" . The blonde left a mark and smirked . It was a Smiley face , he used magic to make it , which Meant Techno was now his .

He stepped away and noticed small tears  in Techno's eyes . He forgot marking another species Hurt a lot . Dream  put his hand on the others cheek , making him flinch . "Im sorry . " He kissed him .

Techno melted into the Kiss . It wasnt a harsh one . It was passionate , out of love . They broke apart for air . Techno put his hand on the Mark . " Why?...Im nothing like George ... "

Dream smiled softly . " Youre a thousand Times better than George ". Techno smiled and wiped away a tear . " And for that favor , i want You to let me fuck You whenever i want " .

The pinkette thought about it a Little and nodded yes in response.

End of Flashback                                                

And here they were . Techno moaning   while Dream was fucking him .

  "Fuck...F-Fuck~ im so close- A-Ah~ " Dream kept pounding into his prostate earning soft moans . " You're gonna ruin your beautiful bed honey~ " . The blonde put a gold cock ring on Techno . " Ah~ please- please let me cum !~ "

Dream slowed down and cummed . He then put Techno on his lap and took the cock ring off . He rubbed Techno's Dick . The pinkette moaned loudly (luckly he muffled it with his hand) when he came .

He rested on Dream's chest , panting . The blonde put a blanket on both of them and hugged Techno tight. "Goodnight ." . Techno hummed in response , he was too tired to talk .

The end

I reccomend wearing headphones If your gonna open the link Below ( like really , wear headphones If You open it! )

(This was my inspiration source for this chapter and it's how i imagined Techno moaning )