Piglins pt 2

Its been an hour since Dream rescued Techno and he Still hasnt woke up. It didnt take long for Dream to realize the pinkette fainted.

     The Blonde Man placed an Ender chest down and got an oversized green hoodie out of it Along with some underwear and some black Pants . He dressed the pinkette with them finishing by picking him up brydal style.

In the overworld

     Techno was Still 'asleep' in Dreams arms. As Soon as the two aproached the Cabin Phil saw them
     "What The FUCK have you Done to  him Dream?! " Phil asked as he Raised his sword.
       "Calm down Phil, I Found him in the Nether. I Dont know if he wants you to Know how I Found him tho... "
       "TELL.ME"
        "He was being raped by some piglins, and by some I mean around 9 "
        "And how do I know your not telling me a lie? "
         "Look at me then look at him. He Has cum  in his Hair and Doesn't Even have shoes, he is Also dressed with My clothes while im perfectly clean. Also he is fainted and im not Even tired. How could I have Done that to him if im not tired. "
           "Fair point.. Come in "

      The three Went inside. They  Still couldnt Wash Techno since he was Still fainted (He actually was asleep but they didnt know). Dream slowly placed him on the Couch with Phil beside him. The Blonde Man wanted to leave but Techno grabbed his hand."P-please s-stay... " Techno barely mumbled.

       Dream looked at Phil who nodded. The Blonde male layd down next to the pinkette. Techno hugged him tight burning his face in the others chest. He Soon Fell asleep again.
         "I see you got pretty Close to Techno. How? He never let's anyone hug him like that nor does he hug anyone like  that " Phil asked
         "It started in the prison mainly.. "

Flashback

     Dream was logged off, Leaving Techno alone in the prison cell. Suddenly the lava Fell revealing Quackity . Technos face dropped. He wasnt Afraid of Quackity, not really, but he didnt have any Weapon and Dream wasnt there to protect him.He was doomed.

      Quackity entered the cell. Techno was in the Corner, next to the chest,trying to Get far away from the other.
      "Not so strong are we, Technoblade? "
      "F-fuck off Quackity.. " He didnt know Why he struggled to speak .
      "Aww, the Great Blood God is scared of me? " Quackity said as he sliced Technos hand . The other let out a Scream of pain.
       "So you Are scared of me ~"
        "N-no... "
    Quackity then sliced Technos leg and shoulder down to his chest. The pinkette Had tears in his eyes as he tried crawling away. Then he got a cut on his back .
        "G-GO AWAY! ".
         " Your not really in the position to Scream at me, are you buddy? If I remember right your the one Getting cuts here. But I think im just Gonna finish you now , or maybe after some torture. "

After that

    Techno was Laying on the ground, cuts all Over his face and body. He was barely  Even awake anymore . Quackity was Still placing small cuts on the others Neck and face. The pinkette Let out small whines at the blade touching his skin.

      Dream logged on and saw The two. He ran and pushed Quackity away from Technos face.
      "WHAT THE HELL QUACKITY?! "
       "Oh please, its not like you care about him. " he then placed the knife in Technos leg making him Scream in pain.
       "ARE YOU INSANE?! WHAT WOULD THE SMP SAY?! "
       "The SMP Doesn't know Buddy. "
       "What if i told you this was all an illusion? "
        "What?.... "
   The Wall dissapeared revealing The whole SMP, except Phil . They gasped as they saw Techno. Tommy and Wilbur ran to the two.
        "Blade ?! BLADE?! " Tommy screamed crying.
         "T-Techno?! " Wilbur , Also crying. Techno turned his head to Dream.
         "Dre-Dream...*cough cough *  re-revive b-book.... Ch-chest.. *cough cough* " Dream Shook his head earning a Confused look from the Dying Techno and the two other males.
     "Wilbur, Tommy, please step back, you will have to to trust me on this.. Please "
     Wilbur nodded grabbing Tommy three Steps back.
   "ARE YOU CRAZY WILBUR?! HE COULD KILL THE BLADE!! " Tommy screamed. Wilbur Knew Techno trusted Dream, therefore he trusted him too.
    "No Tommy, think, Why would Dream kill the only person he Had spent his time with in the prison? "
     Dream turned green and placed a hand on Technos chest, making him squirm a bit.
       "SEE HES TRYING TO KILL HIM!!! " Wilbur agreed with Tommy this time, but he Still waited. The two brothers eyes widened as they saw Technos scars heal. After they were Fully healed Dream stopped glowing green and Fell Next to Techno on his Knees. The pinkette got up in a sitting position Holding Dream , who was coughing blood.
         "What happened? Are you ok?Is Dream ok? " Wilbur asked
          "Im fine... Dream...? "
         "*Cough* B-brilliant *cough cough * clearly not coughing b-blood *cough *"
      Wilbur let a small 'heh' chuckle as he understood Dream wasnt Really fine.
          "He Should be fine Soon, usually its not so much blood but he is fine " Techno said. Just Then Dream spit a darker blood and Fell on Technos lap.
           "DREAM?! " Wilbur and Tommy never saw Techno so Concerned about anyone except Himself and Phil.
            "DREAM ANSWER ME!! DREAM!!I CANT LOSE YOU AGAIN PLEASE!!" The pinkettes eyes were now watering as the Blonde put a hand on Technos Hair.
            "I-Im fine... Just need to rest "
      The pinkette let out a relieved Sigh as he put his own hand on Dreams letting one single tear fall out of his eyes. Wilbur and Tommy understood they misunderstood the admins relationship with the blood god.

End of flashback

    "And then I Found him in the nether and now were here. "
    "That was a long story bud. "
  Techno got out of the bathroom . "Is anyone Hungry or am I just in a Hungry mood? "
     "Im Hungry Tech" Dream answered
     "Same here son"

    Might actually start a book on this Theme :D anyway PLS 🙏 give me ideas bcs I Am Running out of them.