No Rest For The Wicked

Third Person Perspective
Tuesday, 14/05/2024
Hurricane Apartments, Hurricane, Utah

It had been 5 weeks since the incident at the Pizzaplex, which had been closed for the majority of the time as investigations and repairs went on inside. Roxy and Y/N were still living together, and the rest of the band was just across the hall. Vanessa would come by whenever she could, just to make sure they weren't lonely and that they had enough food. Life, right now, was good. But as they all knew, it wouldn't stay that way for long.

"Rox, the kettle's boiled!" Y/N called from the kitchen, hearing a few thumps from down the hallway before the bedroom door opened and Roxy stumbled out, wearing a sports bra and short shorts. Her hair was disheveled and her fur was much the same. "Looks like you need it..."

Roxy chuckled as Y/N poured their coffees and she sat down on one of the barstools, catching the handle of the mug as Y/N slid it to her and walked around the island, sitting down next to her.

"I'll have to clean myself up before Ness arrives..." She said with a sigh, taking a sip of her drink. "Then I'll duck over and see the others."

"Sounds like a morning's plan to me, hun," Y/N said, smiling at her as her face flushed a little. "Still not used to it?"

"Still not used to it..." She muttered, earning a laugh from Y/N before he threw back the rest of his coffee and stood up, seeming abnormal. "Where are you going?"

Y/N stepped away from the island, his breathing growing more rapid and his heart rate increasing as the room started to sway. He felt small stabbing pains all over his body, and his almost healed stab wound in his stomach pulsed, making him hunch over before falling to his knees.

Roxy watched in horror as his head shot up, looking directly at the ceiling with his mouth agape.

Sickening visions flashed in front of Y/N's visions, consisting of the scrapped animatronics, Springtrap, a young boy with a blue horizontal striped t-shirt, and a derelict pizza restaurant.

He dropped to his hands as the visions stopped, his breathing ragged as Roxy finally moved from her seat and encompassed Y/N in her arms, clutching him tightly as his entire body shook violently.

Roxy slowly helped Y/N to his feet as he calmed down, directing him toward the island as he pressed down on his stomach.

"Wh... What happened?" Roxy asked, still keeping a tight hold on Y/N.

"V... visions..." He said between gasps of air, his eyes not leaving the countertop. "The robots, Springtrap... an old establishment... a young boy, with a striped blue shirt-"

Roxy gasped in shock at the mention of the boy with the blue shirt, making Y/N stop. "S-stay right here, I'm getting the others and calling Ness-" She said, letting go of Y/N and fumbling the door before running out and barging into the other room.

"Hey, Roxy making an entrance as always!" Monty said snarkily, pulling a maroon muscle shirt over his head and buckling the belt on his cargo shorts.

"Not the time. We've got some big shit on our hands. Next door, now." She ordered before turning on her heel and rushing back out.

Freddy, Chica, and Monty just looked at each other before they each shrugged and followed Roxy, entering the room to see Y/N leaning over the counter while Roxy was next to him, her phone to her ear.

"Oh, dear..." Freddy, who was wearing a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt, whispered as Roxy started to pace back and forth, stepping further in with the rest of the gang in tow.

"Vanessa? Hi. Look, we need you here right now." Roxy placed her free paw on the sink edge, looking out the window and at the pizzaplex, sitting a decent few blocks back. "It's important... No, I'm serious. It's got something to do with Gregory."

The rest of the band gasped in shock upon hearing his name, being the last person they expected to hear about.

"I'll fill you in when you get here. Bye." Roxy pulled the phone from her ear and hung it up, setting it hastily back on the countertop and rushing to Y/N. "Hey, it's alright, Ness is on her way."

"Mind telling us what happened?" Monty asked, folding his arms in front of his chest and giving Roxy an expectant stare.

"Some sort of vision..." Y/N said, slowly standing upright and shaking his head. "I saw the robo-glams, our pal Springtrap, a boy in a bl- Gregory... and... it had to be some abandoned Freddy's location."

With Vanessa, the blonde head of security clambered into her car and shot out of her driveway, speeding into town and to the apartment building.

Her phone started ringing soon after, making her pull over to rummage in her bag for it. She answered, and Steven was talking almost immediately.

"Vanessa, we've found something really big. I need you and Y/N at the pizzaplex as soon as possible." He directed, footsteps echoing from his end of the phone as he ran somewhere.

"Steven, I'm kinda in the middle of something right now-" Vanessa stated, nervously tapping her steering wheel as she was itching to get back onto the road. "It's got something to do with Gregory, I- I got a call from Roxy about it. And Y/N's not fit to come back to work yet, it's only been 6 weeks since he got stabbed and the wound needs 8."

"Well, did it sound urgent?" Steven asked, completely ignoring the statement about Y/N's injury in his slight panic on the other end of the phone.

"Very." She replied solemnly. "Roxy sounded panicked, which makes me think something's happened with Y/N or one of the band members."

"I'll let you get to them then, but I still need you two here at some point." Steven directed before he hung up the phone. Vanessa sighed and looked out at the road, then shook her head and stomped on the gas.

She pulled up on the street outside of the apartments and almost fell out of her car, but she saved herself from the concrete and got moving again. She slid across the bonnet and ran through the moving traffic to get to the front doors, barreling through them and stopping, panting, at the receptionist's desk.

"Good... morning, ma'am?" The receptionist asked carefully, looking at the puffed-out blonde in front of her with mild concern.

"No... time... to explain..." She panted out, leaning onto the desk a little as she caught her breath. "There's an emergency of some sort happening with Y/N. I need to get up there."

The receptionist, luckily having been briefed on their show star guests and a small part of Fazbear Entertainment's current predicament nodded and opened the lift for Vanessa. "Right on through, ma'am."

"Thank you!" Vanessa called out as she ran into the lift, hitting the button for the 7th floor and spamming the door close button in panic. Luckily the lift moved quickly and she arrived at the floor in under 30 seconds. She wasted no time and legged it down the hallway, skidding to a halt in front of Y/N's door and throwing it open, catching the attention of the band and Y/N, who were all staring right at her as she walked in.

"Let's get this dealt with. Steven needs our help."

A/N: A smaller chapter but I'm still somehow doing this, despite everything life's throwing at me. I guess there really is no rest for the wicked! Keeps me moving, I guess. Always a good thing. Anyway, hope you liked the mini-chapter and I'll see you all next time!

Burn Bright & Carry On
Enno