The Beginning

This takes place in the 4000s therefore this is way after the crumble of the government.

POV: Rose "Flora"

huh? where am I? my thoughts instantly went viral in an endless spiral as I float in a tube with rose like liquids. I look to my left and noticed a tall pale boy with what looks to be synthetic wolf ears and tail... I could tell he was in blue liquid then I look to my right there was another female in orange liquid with synthetic Fox ears and tail. Two Doctors that were working on us noticed I was awake.

"Project Flora is awake!" One yelled. One of the doctors drained the rose like liquid and I looked around quickly once I was out of the tube. 

"Here take these and go change" The lovely Doctor told me. I took the clothes and changed into them then I come to realize the clothes were black with accents of violet. As I walked back to where I had come from the girl that was named "Fox" was already out and changed and was loading a gun that matched her color. She looks to me after her synthetic fox ear twitched.

"Hi! I'm Fox and you are?"

"Flora." I said point blankly as I load my own. Fox looked towards the boy in the blue substance and stated.

"He hadn't woken up yet." Fox said pointing towards the boy still unconscious in the blue water-like substance. The lovely doctor came to Fox and myself said 

"Blue, won't be awake for a while. Fox, why don't you go and train and Flora, I have to speak to you" I gave a short nod then turned to Fox and dismissed her.

"Blue, Fox are your teammates, Flora. I have given the task for all three of you to go and protect all of humanity." I looked puzzled for a moment... Humanity? Protect them from what? 

"Protect them from what?" I asked her.

"The Educators." She says with a stern look on her face "They are after humanity and turning them into robots that'll obey him."

I looked towards the boy who started to wake up....