The Beginning pt.2

This going to be set at the same time period but in Blue's perspective, to give you guys a different point of view. Heads up! Some of these chapters will only be told between Blue and Flora.

POV: Sky "Blue"

huh!? what the hell!? Where the hell am I?! This is troublesome... but still who are those lovely looking ladies? I pounded on the glass to let the doctor know I am awake. After a while of being out the confinement. I walk up to the doctor who freed me and she gave me clothes to change into since I was wearing just a white t-shirt and pants. I took a glance at the other lady before I went and changed, she's more shorter than I thought I guess some people are not what you think they are and this lady was an example of that.

After I got changed I realized I had something no one else had other than Fox.... Wolf ears!? Wolf tail!? now this just got to a whole new level... I mean I would be classified as the rarest shooter they've got right now...

~Time Skip to when everything is corrupted~

"Fox!? Flora!? is anyone here!?" I cried out openly I looked to myself and realized that there was a white famine figure standing over top of me with a white sword in hand and before I knew I had only the left side eye was only left to see but I couldn't see and I could only hear them on the crosses especially Flora. Her calls are high pitched yet I know she cares a lot about me. 

-At rebirth-

Two kids running from a monster and the little girl tripped over me....  

"Oh! sorry I didn't see you there!" She says taking my hand I looked at her point blankly with nothing to say.

"I'm Nala and this is my big brother Naru. And you are?" Nala asked me. I hesitated then I realized I couldn't remember the name I've been given... and I thought for a moment to gather memories but still nothing.

"I can't remember..." I said truthfully as I stared deep into Nala's deep green eyes then I furrowed and looked down on myself with not a scratch on me only a few bruises but still couldn't remember anything before and how I got here...