Chapter 1 - Beginnings

"Zzzzzzzz....."

"Is that guy really....." Questioning the sight before him was a spiky red-haired male. This boy is Kirishima Ejirou. With his quirk, Hardening, he has a headstrong attitude that magnificently suits his quirk's abilities.

"Sure is laid back." Agreeing with Kirishima is a well-curved pink-skinned female. With black scelra and yellow eyes, horns coming out of her fluffy pink hair filled head, she looked like a alien. A cute one. Her quirk, Acid, allowing her to produce said substance from her body while controlling the acidity.

"It's unbecoming of a hero. I doubt he'll last long." Belittling the sleeping male is Momo Yaoyorozu. Another female with impressive proportions, and long black hair that is tied into a spiky ponytail with a large strand hanging on the right side of her face. Her quirk, Creation, allows her to materialize different objects, such as weapons and tools, from any part of her body.

As for the individual that all of them were talking about, his name is Y/N L/N. A tall male with short white hair that leaves a V-shaped fringe in between his gray-colored eyes. After spending the whole night before playing Elden Ring, the urge to rest finally caught up with him.

It wasn't his fault that games were so addicting nowadays. Besides, just him playing games was supplying everything he needed. Being rather popular on the web for his masterful skill in gaming, he earned more than enough to live alone without his parents.

Despite that, they wanted him to become a hero. His father, Aron L/N, and mother, Lisa L/N, had to give the first word before he ever started doing anything. If they didn't give the idea first, Y/N would simply have no interest in it.

And that's how he ended up here. After taking the entrance exams, Y/N earned his place in Class 1-A. In his own words, they were "Really Boring". Seeing most of everyone else struggle to take down the scraps of metal served to further diminish any expectations he had for his future classmates.

Sitting up in his chair, his eyes still drowsy, he rubbed them off with a yawn stretching his face. The room got way too loud for him to sleep peacefully. Finally seeing his facial features, light blushes appeared on both Momo's and Mina's cheeks. Somehow, he was cute and hot at the same time.

Scanning across the room, Y/N's eyes immediately landed on the large yellow caterpillar on the floor. No one else had noticed the creature yet, making Y/N raise an eyebrow. It should be impossible for no one to notice such a thing at their feet.

"Pack your stuff and go home if you're here to make friends." The human caterpillar spoke at last, catching the attention of everyone in the room. "Welcome to U.A's Hero Course."

"It you eight seconds before all of you finally shut up. That is not going to work around here, time's precious and there is no time to waste on idle chit-chat." Standing up from his sleeping bag, he revealed who he actually was.

"I am Aizawa Shouta, your homeroom teacher for the rest of your time here. Nice to meet you."

'He's our homeroom teacher!?'

Quite a few students in the room thought this, excluding a few. "Listen....This may be sudden, but put these on and meet my outside." Pulling out a P.E. uniform out of his sleeping bag, he gave one to each student as they walked out.

On the Fields

All of Class 1-A stood outside in their uniforms, well almost. Y/N was crouching onto the ground constantly dozing off.

"We will now proceed with the quirk apprehension test." The statement surprised the students. This early!?

"A quirk assessment test!? What about the entrance ceremony!? Or the orientation!?" A girl with brown hair and distinct red cheeks questioned their teacher. This girl is Ochako Uraraka with her quirk, Zero Gravity.