one

Amanda's pov

A loud ringing fills my ears and I wake up with a annoyed groan. I struggled to find my phone in the dark room, but finally found it on my bed an picked it up, looking who the fuck was calling me at 2 in the afternoon. 

I was in the middle of a good ass nap thank you very much.

Incoming facetime call from 'billie baby ♥'

I answered the phone, and it took a minute for my stupid internet to connect but when it did, I saw Billie's face on my screen. 

She was driving in her car, and held the phone in one of her hands as her other hand was on the wheel. She looked down at the screen and smiled.

"Hey gorgeous."

I rolled my eyes playfully as a small smile formed on my tired face. 

"Hey. Where are you?" My voice was raspy and disgusting. I just woke up, and my voice literally sounds like a dying squirrel every time I wake up. It should actually be illegal how my voice sounds right now it's not even funny.

"Driving to the house. Did you just wake up?" She smiled and looked down at her phone, looking at me for a while, then looking back at the road, to only then look back her phone.

"Bil, keep your eyes on the road. You're gonna crash you dumbass!" She just laughed and looked back at the road, still listening to me. I smiled and answered her question. "But yeah, I did just wake up. From a good ass nap to. Then you happily decided to call and wake me up."

"Well sorry for wanting to talk to my sexy girlfriend." She looked down briefly at her phone to look at me, and smirked.

I laughed and covered my face with my hands, still half asleep. "Literally shut up."

She smiled, her eyes on the road. "Oh shit wait, I need to head to the store and get some stuff real quick. You need anything?"

"No mom. And why do you need to go to store? I literally just went to the store yesterday and bought food." She stopped at a red light and looked down at her phone with a smile on her face. "You didn't buy me my takis remember? I need to go get some." 

I sighed and sat up in my bed to fix my mop of hair. "Ok then. You go get your takis baby. I'll be right here when you get back." 

She smiled and looked up at the light, now green, and the car started moving again. "I'll be there in like 15 minutes. I'll see you soon baby. Love you."

I smiled and looked at her blue eyes on the phone. "Love you too." She smiled and hung up the phone. 

I put down my phone on the bed and got comfortable again under my covers, closing my eyes to continue my nap.

RING RING RINGGG

'you gotta be fucking shitting me-'

I sighed aggressively and picked my phone up from next to me. I sighed as I looked at who was calling me.

'Camila 🙄'

"Dios mío Camila. Qué te pasa?" (Oh my God Camila. What's wrong?)

"Nada hermana. (Nothing sis.) Just wanted to ask and see of you and Bil wanted to come over to my house tonight. We haven't seen each other in a while since you and Billie have been at the studio all the time. " 

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I have been working on a new album, and it takes up all my time cause I'm constantly at the studio all the time; aka Billie's house.

"Yeah sorry about that sis, but I'm honestly too tired to do anything, so maybe you can come over for dinner? Shawn can come too if you want." I smiled and I heard her chuckle on the phone.

"Yeah, that no problem. How's 7 sound?" I looked at the time on my phone.

2:30 p.m

"Yeah that works."

I heard some shuffling around on Camila's line as she moved around. "Oh wait will you be making the food right?"

I groaned sarcastically, and smiled. "Shit, now I gotta make you food? Damn that's cruel Camila."

She laughed, causing me to laugh with her. "Yes. Yes you do." 

"I mean I guess..." I could practically hear her roll her eyes, and started to speak again.

"See you at 7 hermana."

"See you."

I hung up the phone with a small chuckle, and laid back down in the bed and waited for Billie to come back home.

======================

A/N

heyyy

short chapter i know, but trust me the chapters will get longer, I just wanted to put the first chapter out there. <3

Let me know what you think!!

Love youu <3