[20]

"Y/n. Help, now." He stood in the doorway "PLEASE." Tobio finally screeched, seeing as you were quiet obviously ignoring him.

You sat in your desk, Yamaguchi in his desk on your right, Kei sitting in front of you, head turned facing you as you all ate your lunches.

"SHUT UP" you sighed, he marched in, Hinata popping out of nowhere as Kags dragged him by the collar.

"Please y/n, I'm extremely desperate at the moment, I feel myself drowning in dark, dark, abyss." Kageyama basically fucking mourned.

"Okay Shakespeare— now why the hell are you so put up on studying, last time I remeber, you proudly told me once; 'studying is a fucking pointless waste of time, I could be playing volleyball or chugging down on some cow milkers instead.' " you deepened your voice to imitate the boys, angling your eyebrows to mimic Tobio's.

"They're just freaking out because if they don't pass their exams, they won't make it to the summer training camp." Yamaguchi explained to you, laughing at your earlier attempt of speaking like the boy.

"OHHH—"

"Now why the fuck would you say cow milkers instead of just saying milk, you fucking freak of nature." Tsukishima butted in, giving the boy the most distasteful, disgusted look you've ever seen.

"Shut the hell up four eyes— cow milkers sounds better" he gleefully grinned. You glared at the two as Shoyo pulled up a chair to sit next to you.

"Why didn't anyone tell me about this camp thing— can I go?" you grinned.

"Hell no—"

"Yes"

"NO—"

You jabbed Kageyama to shut him as he was the one yelling his response, "screw you, Kei" you glared at him as he was the one who said no first.

"I'm sure Kiyoko and Yachi wouldn't mind the help, we can talk to Ukai and Takeda-Sensei about you coming along too" Yamaguchi stated matter of fact-ly  

You agreed with his suggestion as Hinata tried desperately to get your attention, "help me with math y/n, please."

"Shoyo, this shit is fourth grader stuff best friend, there's no way—"

"Y/N PLEASE. JUST PLEASE" he desperately cried out.

"OH MY GOSH SHUT UP OKAY—"

*

"And five times six, divided by two is—"

"My as—"

"SHUT UP TOBIO."

The man was struggling yet making no effort at the moment. You were so close to strangling the boy—

"Why are you even helping them. Why. I promise you y/n, this is all going in one ear and out the other for these two idiots" Tsukishima scoffed. Honestly he just wanted the guys to leave in order for him to just relax with you.

"Wasn't Yachi helping you guys?" Tadashi questioned, also wanting them to leave at this point.

"She's helping us with English," Hinata grinned, "her way of taking notes is so cool— I'll show you later y/n!"

You smiled back, "okay sure—

"No one wants to see your stupid notes"

"SHUT UP, KEI"

"Bros so bitter and for what" Tobio side eyed him in disgust.

"You know what– get out." Kei stood up, grabbing Hinata by the top of his head. "You idiots are wasting our lunch time, save this for later" he shoved them towards the room doors.