Chapter 2

Until I couldn't move, scream or anything! I just fell with my mouth wide open. It was a while until I woke up. I looked up to where I feel. The drop was so high, I couldn't even see the top. I stood up in pain and confusion. The floor was sticky and roof of the room I was in was bumpy like the roof of my mouth. I found a small door. If I crawled on my knees, I would be able to fit through. Drat! It's locked. I found a key but the table was way to high for me to reach. All I could do was climb the table leg but all I felt was pain and I was useless. I was stuck. Next to me were two cakes. One that says grow and one that says shrink. I wonder? I nibbled  the one that said grow and soon enough I grew but as I picked up the key, It melted in my hand like chocolate. Hang on, this is chocolate! I was so upset that I melted the key. Now whenever I get upset or anxious, I eat. A lot. So I started licking the chocolate. One I finished, the door swung open. So all I neended to do was eat the key and voila! The door opens! I crawl through.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plz read the next part. It's not important but it is important to me that you read it
____________________________________________________________
sorry about the short chapters but I'll make them longer as I go.

If you want to write a story, go ahead. Who cares if someone hates it and who cares if people are mean to you about it. Go and write that book for I don't care who you are, if your black or white and I don't care what religion you are. What I do care about is that you don't put people down, show some respect and go do what you want to do in life and write your book to fill your imagination. You are perfect just the way you are and a very special person told me that and I'm very glad they did. Spread the word if your with me.

Ps I don't like that person as a crush, just a friend😃