Chapter 5

As soon as I got up I ran. I ran, ran and ran. I soon stopped. I was in the middle of the beach with no escape. I had no tools with me and I had to get home."Hello! I'm stuck! Can anyone help me!? Anyone?" Great. I lost both my strength from running, my voice from yelling and my hope. No one would help me. I was all alone on a beach I didn't know the name of.

MEANWHILE BACK HOME AT THE ORPHANAGE, MARRY WHO RUNS THE ORPHANAGE WAS LOOKING FOR GRACE AS WELL AS ALL THE OTHER GIRLS. THEY WERE ALL HANDING FLYERS TO FING GRACE.

Marry: "Have you seen this girl. She was taking a jog this morning.

Stranger: " WHY SHOULD I CARE!? THE GIRL IS LOST. GO HOME! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO FIND HER!"

Marry: "Thank you for the lovely information."
And with that, Marry slapped the man, walked off and smiled to herself. The man was rubbing hos face with anger.

Stranger: "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!

Marry: " Listen here Mike......."

Mike: " How on earth do you know my name?"

Marry: " Grace is your long lost daughter. Mike, are you certain you have no information about Grace?

Mike started to tear up. His long lost daughter was lost. I'm the middle of a beach with no name and is in pain. He had no idea wear she was. What he did know was tht she was suffering. Badly.

Mike: " I only know this. She is in a lot of pain. Promise me you will find her?"

Marry: " Only of you come along."

Mike: " And if you don't slap me. "

Marry : "hahahahahahah! It's a deal!"

Mike and Marry could only smile at each other. The two of them called all the orphans back to the orphan building.

Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in a while. I was stuck. Plz forgive me. I'll write and post every day if you all help me with ideas. 😆😆😆 see ya

Mkay, Bye! 😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃😄😃