Chapter 6

BACK AT THE BEACH.

I've seen no people for about 6 hours and I should be home by now. What is everyone at the orphanage doing? I soon see Jill. The girl who started all this.

"Jill!" I yelled "Why did you do this to me! I'm should be at the orphanage by now!" Jill didn't reply. She just looked up, shrugged and looked back down.

"JILL! IF YOU DONT RESPOND ILL HAVE TO GET SOMETHING OUT OF YOU AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY! I NEED TO GET BACK HOME ASAP!

All Jill does is look at me. She finally said

" I know how to get you home but you need to do a certain amount of tasks."
"Like what?" I'm so confused right now but this will get me home.
Jill spoke up once again.

"Cross the sand and find a boat, the fastest one there. All the keys are already in there. Then use that boat to ride to the next beach you see. From there, find the horse that is white with greyish spots. The rest of the instructions are on the sign next to the horse." Wait I'm supposed to follow these directions? I don't get it. " Alright Jill what's the catch?" Jill looked up at me and looked all innocent. It made me sick. "Nothing sweetie. Just getting you home." Here voice sounded so innocent. Too innocent. After 5 minuets of talking, she finally gave up. "Fine! There is a small catch. If you don't complete this before 15 hours, you will be stuck in this beach forever. All the boats are low on gas so I hope you have time. Mwahahahahahahah!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't written. I've been traveling and none of you helped me out with my story. Sorry this is a shorty. 😔