17 pt. 1

❀❁ THE NEXT MORNING ❁❀

QUINN'S POV

I woke up to my head pounding. I rolled over to see that I was in Josh's bed. "What the fuck happened last night?" I asked Josh. He reminded me what happened. Mads, Mateo, and the kiss. The kiss! Josh and I kissed. "We kissed?!" I asked Josh with wide eyes. "We did... I'm sorry, it was my fault." he said. "It's okay" I said. I laid there for a few minutes, then got up. I made my way downstairs, still wearing Josh's clothes, and with Josh following behind. Jaden, Bryce, and Addison were sitting on the couch. Bryce smirked at Josh. Jaden looked mad? "Morning sunshine" Addi said as I sat next to her. "Morning" I mumbled as I rubbed my head. "You drank a lot." said Bryce. "No shit. I don't remember half of what happened last night." I said. Jaden and I made eye contact, yet neither of us said anything.

"Can we go?" I asked Addi. She agreed and kissed Bryce and followed me outside. "Did you sleep with Josh?" she asked me once we were in the car. "Fuck I don't even know. I woke up in his bed. I don't think we had sex, he never mentioned it." I said. "What about Mateo?" Addi questioned. "Fuck him." I mumbled. She looked at me confused. I told her what happened with Mads and Mateo. "I hate him." she said. I didn't tell her about mine and Josh's kiss. It was wrong of me. Even if I was mad at Mateo and drunk, I shouldn't have done it, but at the same time I also don't regret it.

We got back to our place and I hopped into the shower and then changed back into Josh's clothes. I pulled out my phone and went to my text messages.

Sara🥵

Sara

I did something bad

wdym??

I got mad at Mateo because he wouldn't

answer my call and when he did, he was

with some bitch. I asked him who he was

with and he said "some friends" then said

he had to go and hung up on me when I

said I love you.

What the fuck!!!

I cannot stand him

yah..

but what did you do that's so bad

well you know how I get with alcohol

when I'm mad.. I got super drunk

and??

I apparently kissed Josh..

oh shit

please don't tell anyone

ofc I won't

but holy shit

that's not good Q