21

❀ JOSH'S POV

I was playing with her hair when I noticed she was fidgeting with her hands. "What's on your mind princess?" I questioned. She let out a deep breath. "Jaden asked me to hangout tomorrow."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and held on to her fidgeting hands. "What did you say?" I questioned. "I said yes" She was quiet and didn't look at me. Of course she said yes. "Oh nice" was all I could manage to say. I'm not going to lie, I was jealous. I was very jealous, but she's not mine. We had just talked and we agreed to be friends. I shouldn't worry because she said she doesn't want a relationship, but knowing Jaden anything could happen.

"Is that okay?" she asked looking up at me. I felt bad that she felt like she had to ask me to hangout with someone. "You don't have to ask me who you can and cannot hangout with Princess." "I know, but if you really didn't want me to, then I wouldn't. I don't like to see you upset." she said. I really didn't want her to hangout with him, but I wasn't going to tell her that. I didn't want to start another fight. "I don't care that you're hanging out with Jaden, Princess" I lied. She hugged me tight.

❀ QUINN'S POV

I couldn't tell if Josh was lying or not. He got jealous over Jaden the other night. I know he likes me, but we aren't dating. I hugged Josh tightly for a few minutes.

I looked up at him. We made eye contact and I started to melt into his eyes. I'll admit, he is very attractive. I leaned closer and placed my lips on his. He kissed me back with passion. His tongue traced my lip, begging for entrance. I accepted. We made out for a few minutes and then I pulled away. "Friends kiss too" I giggle. Josh smirked at me. "You're cute when you giggle." He said poking my side.

❀❁ LATER THAT NIGHT ❁❀

Josh was still over. We were cuddling and watching a movie on the couch. I wasn't really paying attention. I was scrolling through instagram, but stopped when I came across Mateo's post. I looked at it for a few minutes, going back and fourth between photos.

 I looked at it for a few minutes, going back and fourth between photos