Prolouge

A flaming bird, burns like the sun. Live to die and die again. Arising from the ashes to live once more. Flames combusting and sparking bringing back the sun to shine bright again.

A bird who has a second chance, another life, another day. But yet they die and die again. What happens if they never open their eyes again. What happens when their flames don't light up anymore. What happens when their second chance, their other life, and their new day is gone forever.

"Well, goodbye beautiful bird whose flames don't burn anymore, whose life is now taken away for good. But maybe, just maybe they bring you back again so you can brighten up beautifully and shine this darkness inside of me away. So we can play together again. Fly together and with our wings, draw a beautiful picture of our family again. I wake up early to see you shine in my eyes across the sky. I wish to talk to you again. And for you to see me smile one more time instead of me crying and knowing you will never come back. Knowing that you will never come back, breaks my heart. Breaks my soul and breaks everything around me. But now this is goodbye and your last too, for I will never see you fly and shine bright ever again. Goodbye dear friend whose name I'll never forget."