𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦

- - - - ———:꒰ THE FANDOM꒱:

*ೃ༄ Fandom name — HYUNNIES

*ೃ༄ Meaning — Hyunnies is a word play with Hyunjuns name and the word Honey to make Hyunnies. Hyunnies show the loving relationship between Hyunjun and his fans and how close friends would greet one another jokingly. He hopes to have a casual and relaxed relationship with his fans. 

*ೃ༄ Age Range — Hunjun's music is set for an older audience (20s and higher) however he knows older teens (and sometimes younger) listen to his music. He tries to not go over the top with sexual inuendos in his music because of this but he also makes music that he will enjoy as well as his older audience. 

*ೃ༄ Reputation — Hyunnies are known to be fairly laid back and casual people however there are different tiers as Hyunjun would explain them. There's the calm cool fans that he vibes with during lives, the ones who make thirst trap edits of him which he loves when its respectful, the fans who make memes of him that he posts on his story from time to time. They don't really get into fan wars and are the type to block rude people and move on. He does have those fans who take the "Honey" concept too far and demand he be their boyfriend but he igores those "fans".  

*ೃ༄ Lightstick — the lightstick is a combination of the fandom colors with the fandom symbol, a honey jar. 

─────────────────────────

ೃ⁀➷ ꒰ a/n꒱lightstick is a play on up10tions lightstick. i didn't really have an idea for hyunjun and sorta want to run with this honey theme idea since it's easy and i can always change it in the future! for now though this is hyunjun's fandom info~! 💙༉

꒰BlueBirdie48꒱