24. childhood bestiee

Guys please vote , don't just read . The viewers are 100 + and votes are not reaching even 25 . This is seriously demotivating me . If this continues like this then i will discontinue this book

Fainat landed at paris and  went directly hospital. As faisu message about landing to riyaz , riyaz was waiting for then at the hospital gate .
As soon as they reach hospital akshu quickly rush to riyaz . Now she can't wait to see her twin

Akshu : where is Ashu .... ??? What is his room number ???
😢😢😢😢

Because of her sudden question, riyaz became shocked

Riyaz : 205 😨😨

Akshu rush to room no. 205 .
After akshu left , faisu hug riyaz .

Faisu : ( while breaking hug) how is he ??

Riyaz : out of danger . But need some care

Faisu : thank you so much for taking care of him 😊😊😊

Riyaz : ohh hello mr. He is not only your friend okay ,🙃🙃🙃

Faisu : ohh , i had forgot that.... 😝😝😝

Then both laughed

Faisu : is he conscious??

Riyaz : he is in a deep slumber due to medicine.

Faisu : now.....

Riyaz : let s go and sit in cafeteria

Faisu : okay ....

With that both went to cafeteria

With akshu....

She was standing at door outside the room . She saw his twin by the glass window on the door . Sid s head had bandage 🤕🤕🤕🤕  and he was unconscious. Slowly she open the door and with baby step went inside . She notice someone at the stool beside bed . The person  was a girl . She had put her head on bed and slept by holding one hand of Sid . But akshu ignored it went other side of bed and sat on the stool . She was going to hold his other hand but stopped when she notice that his other hand is also bandage . Seeing this she can't control herself and a long sob came out of her mouth . Hearing the sound the other girl wake up and saw akshu crying . The girl  quickly recognise her and went near her and put her one  hand on her shoulder . Akshu thought it must be faisu so she didn't look at the person and ...

Akshu : faisuuu..... Tell him to wake up please faisuuu 😢😢😢😢

But she become shock😨😨😨😨 when she hear the word escape from the other person's mouth .

The girl : jannu....

Akshu quickly turn and so........... Anushka , the common friend of her and Sid .( In childhood Anusha used to call akshu as jannu and Sid as crime patner )

( In childhood Anusha used to call akshu as jannu and Sid as crime patner )