Franky

Telling him:

You and Franky already have 1 son.

They are both in the kitchen.

"Daddy! Can I have some cola?" 

"Not from these bottles, buddy because I gotta store these in my chest for fuel".

"Can I have some later then?"

"We'll see. Ya know that soda is a treat so you can't just have it whenever you want... You'd be constantly bouncing off of the walls if we gave it to you more often".

"What if we don't tell mom?"

"Well... Mayyyybbeee I could give you a sip-"

"Well if your giving him some can I have some too?" you say sarcastically, peaking your head into the room.

"Ah, ya caught me. Sorry, pal, we will try next time when mom isn't listening".

~ Time Skip ~

You and your husband, Franky were in your living room talking. It was his birthday and you were going to give him his gifts.

"Alright! What do we got in this box? It's on the smaller side so my guess is another pair of underwear!"

He proceeds to lift the top of the box only to reveal a blue, baby-sized onesie.

"What's...this?" he asks bewildered, looking at you for an answer

"It's for a baby".

"Well I know that but why give it to me? This ain't gonna fit me, babe".

You stare at him with one eyebrow raised until he realizes what is going on.

"Are you pregnant again?" he murmurs

"I am!"

Tears well in Franky's eyes and he pulls you in for a hug. "This is such great news! I can't hold it back! WwAaahhhh! We will have two SUPER boys! This is the best birthday gift ever! WWwwaaAHhhH!"

Your son is seen from the top of the staircase "Mom? Dad? Why are you being so loud? Is dad crying again-"

Franky sprints toward him and picks him up, spinning him once. "You are going to have another brother!"

"Really?!"

"Yup!"

"Oh my- I'm so excited! Thank you, mom and dad! This is the best non-birthday gift I have ever had!"

Delivery or soon after:

"Do you think it's a good idea to bring him to see the Franky family? I mean, they can pretty in-your-face" you ask your husband hesitatingly

"It's fine. They can be a rowdy bunch but know when to cool it if a kid is around let alone a baby".

Franky opens to the door to the house and introduces the baby, older son, and yourself. Your older son is excited to meet everyone and thinks their scars and bizarre appearances are interesting.

"Well, here he is! The new addition to Franky family!"

Mozu and Kiwi both shout in unison "AWWWW!!" 

"Yup! He's gonna be strong as hell! You guys just wait and see!"

Future:

Your oldest son is 12 years old and your youngest son is 10 years old. They feed off of each other's crazy energy and feed even more off of Franky's personality. You are definitely the one who kept things on the calmer side when necessary.

Your oldest son jumps up and down in front of Franky "Hey, dad! Can I ride on your shoulders again?"

"Yeah, me too!" the youngest follows

"Alright, alright! There is room for both of ya! Climb on".

You giggle and watch your husband play with your kids. He really is a great father.