Chapter One

Pics above are Ariana and Naomi
*Ariana's P.O.V.*

"Ariana, wake up! I just checked the MagCon website. They're having a show here, then moving back!" I heard my mom call to me. I jolted up in bed. "Really?" I asked, excitement clear in my tone of voice. "Yep, the show is in four hours." She replied.

I practically hopped into the shower. I washed my body and hair, did everything that was necessary, and got out of the shower. I quickly slipped on a MagCon crop top with their names on it, ripped skinny jeans, and black vans. I curled my long, brown hair a little bit, then examined myself in the mirror. I quickly applied some mascara, lip gloss, and eyeliner. I grew out my hair and ditched the glasses, and may I say, I look SO much better.

I ran down the stairs of my house into my kitchen to see my mom making waffles. I only live with my mom, since my dad died two years ago. That's also why I stopped talking to the guys and Mahogany. I only talked to Naomi after that, but I'm better now. "So, are you excited to see them?" My mom asked, probably to break the silence.

"Hell yeah! I haven't seen them in ages! I'm pretty sure they don't remember me, since I stopped communicating with them two years ago." I said, excitement fading by the end of the sentence. "Don't worry, honey. It'll all work out. I bought you and Naomi tickets to the show, so you might want to get going to tell Naomi." She said, and handed me a freshly made waffle. "Okay, I'll call you when we get to the show." I said, and walked out the door.

I'll just text Naomi, I thought to myself.

Be there in a few, I got HUGE news.

I continued on my short walk. I can't wait to tell her!
**********
*Naomi's P.O.V.*

I woke up to my super annoying text tone. I should really change it.

I picked up my phone, and squired at how bright the screen was. When my eyes adjusted, I saw a message from Ariana-

Be there in a few, I got HUGE news.

Shit! I jumped out of bed and into the shower. I did everything that was necessary, and got out of the shower. I ran into my room and dug through my closet. I settled with a white crop top that said, 'Nah. I don't have a bae. I have Pizza.', acid washed jeans, and red high top Chuck Taylor's. I slipped on my glasses, which I actually love. They suit me. I straitened my long, blonde hair, and walked downstairs to find an empty kitchen. Both my parents work full-time, so I barely ever see them. It's okay, though, because that means Ariana could come over whenever she wants!

I decided not to eat, since I wasn't hungry. I hopped onto the couch and turned on Supernatural - the best show ever. Dean, Sam, and Castiel were about to exercise a demon when the doorbell rang. I got up, and opened the door. "Hey, Ari." I greeted her. "Hey, Naomi." She said back. There isn't really a way to turn Naomi into a nickname.

"So, what's this super exciting news?" I questioned her. Her smile instantaneously became huge. "Jeez, I thought you were Jeff The Killer." I joked. "THE GUYS AND LOX ARE MOVING BACK AND I HAVE TICKETS TO THEIR NEXT SHOW!" She screeched. I sat there stunned. "Is something wrong?" Ariana asked, worry clear in her voice. "WE'RE FINALLY GONNA SEE THEM!" I yelled. We jumped up and down. After what felt like half an hour, Ariana told me something very important - "The show starts in an hour." I just gave her the death stare. "Let's go then!" We ran out to my car (we are 18, sorry I left that out) and drove off to the show.
**********
*Ariana's P.O.V.*

We just arrived at the show, and the lines are huge. I never realized how famous they are. "HOLY CRAP! ITS THEM!" A girl screamed. I then saw them-all of them. Nash, Cam, Hayes, Taylor, Carter, Jack J, Jack G, Matt, Shawn, Aaron, Mahogany. They've changed so much. Cam's eyes locked with mine. I smiled. He smiled back. I looked over at Naomi to see that she had been staring at Shawn. I nudged her shoulder. She blushed quite visibly.

The guys were escorted inside the building, and the security started letting people in. We were near the front, so we got in soon enough. We made our way through the stadium to the side, near the curtain. I heard a faint noise coming from the curtain. I turned towards it to see Cam's head peeking out. I stifled a laugh as he motioned for me to come over there. "Uh, Naomi, I'll be right back." I said to her. She nodded, and I walked over to him.

"Do I know you?" He asked me as I approached. "Actually, yeah." "Where from?" He questioned. "It's me, Ariana." When I said Ariana, his eyes got glassy. "Ari?" I nodded, a tear streaming down my face. He grabbed me and pulled me into one of those bear hugs that I really needed two years ago. "Um, Cam, who is this girl?" I heard a very familiar voice say. "HAYES!" I yelled and jumped on him. No surprise, but he was still taller than me.

"It's Ariana." Cam said, wiping away a tear. "My bae!" He said and squeezed me tighter. "Well, guys, I gotta go, but maybe we can all get together at Naomi's place to surprise her. I mean, she's here, but don't tell anyone you saw me, and I won't tell her. Okay?" I said. They nodded and walked away.

Naomi looked at me like I was crazy. "Where did you go?" "The bathroom." I answered. She gave me an 'are you serious' face and I sent another right back. "Hey there!" Mahogany's voice boomed through the speakers. I'm so excited to see them all!