Chapter Two

*Naomi's P.O.V.*

The show was over, and it was amazing! They did the Lip Gloss dance, and played truth of dare. My heart almost stopped when someone asked Nash if he had someone special back home. He said yes! God, am I boy crazy.

"Come on, Naomi! Let's go to your house!" Ariana said very excitedly. "Okay, okay. Only because you're freaking me out." I replied, laughing. We got into my car and we started driving. I wonder why we need to get home so fast. "Let's get food!" I said as we passed a Chipotle. "NO. We need to get home ASAP." She said. Jeez.

We finally arrived at my house. Ariana, being the crazy person she is, jumped out of the car while I was still driving. "ARI! Do you WANT to die?" I yelled at her. She bolted towards my house and looked in the window. She looked back to me, smiling hugely. "God, your creepy." I laughed. She rolled her eyes. I unlocked and opened the door. As soon as I opened it, I was greeted by the guys and Mahogany. I gasped, and covered my mouth. I felt my eyes get watery, and I hugged whoever was nearest to me. I looked up to see Jack J. "JJ!" I said. He squeezed me. "I missed you bae." He said.

Then, Mahogany walked over to me. I pulled her in for a hug. "Your hair is still huge." I said to her. She laughed. "Naomi, you look so grown up!" She said, mooning over the fact that I was about a foot taller, had glasses, and that my braces were off. "Seriously? THAT'S what you notice? Look at Ariana!" I said. Everyone turned their attention to her. I looked next to me to see that Matt had been staring at her since before I said that. I nudged his shoulder. He blushed faintly. "Someone's in love!" I cooed. "Shut up." He replied.

"Well, who wants to watch a movie like old times? It is Friday!" I said. Everyone nodded in agreement. We used to always have movie night on Fridays. "So, let's watch Ted!" I said, since I absolutely love that movie. "Yeah!" Ariana pumped her fist in the air. I put in the movie and we all settled in the living room to watch it. "I'll get food!" I said. "I'll help." Taylor said.

"So, what's up?" He asked as I pulled a few bags of chips from the pantry. "The sky." Taylor grinned. "That's the sarcasm I missed!" He said. I laughed. "I never changed." I poured the chips into bowls and carried them all in the living room, Taylor not far behind with drinks. "YAY FOOD!" Nash cheered. I giggled and handed out the bowls. The movie started and I sat next to Carter. This was going to be good.
**********
*Ariana's P.O.V.*

As the movie started, Matt came and snaked his arm around me. I blushed deeply, and hid my face beneath my hair. "You're cute when you blush." He whispered. I looked up at him to see that his attention was back on the T.V. I decided that I was going to watch the movie again, since the thunder song was coming up.

My obnoxiously loud ringtone, which happened to be 'She Bad' by Cam, played for everyone to hear. Cam smirked. "What? It's a good song!" I exclaimed as I got up and walked into the kitchen. I answered the phone without looking at the caller I.D. because YOLO. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "I found you." A sickly familiar voice boomed through the phone. I gasped and covered my mouth. "Is this who I think it is?" I asked, near tears. "It's TJ and I'm coming for you." He said and hung up.

That was all it took. I started bawling. All the guys, Mahogany and Naomi burst into the room to find me. I just cried harder. Naomi ran over to the pantry and grabbed my pills that I only used for my panic attacks. I took them and calmed down. "What the hell?" Taylor said. "I-It was T-T-TJ." I said, tears threatening to spill.

"WHAT? IM GONNA KILL HIM!" Naomi yelled, and it actually sounded legit. "Who the hell is TJ?" Nash asked. "It's Ariana's ex boyfriend. He never stopped liking her after she broke up with him, so he tried tracking her down. He moved away, but he kept searching for Ariana." Naomi explained, while cleverly hiding the thing I really didn't want anyone to know. Thank God.

"Well, it sounds to me Ariana needs a makeover!" Mahogany squealed with joy. "Um, how about no." I said, Mahogany's face drooping more by the second. "Sorry, Lox, I'm not in the mood." I said truly. "Next time for sure!" She said, her regular happy phase returning.

"Well, I'm tired and going to sleep. You guys should too, if we want a fun day tomorrow!" Naomi said. Everyone agreed. We all parted ways. When I looked back at Matt, he was staring at me. I looked away and blushed madly. What this boy can do to me.