Chapter Three

*Naomi's P.O.V.*

I shot up in bed. Nightmare. I quickly got out of bed and started the shower water. I got in when the temperature was warm enough. I did everything necessary, and got out of the shower. I put on a black skater skirt, a white top with a floral ying-yang symbol on it, and floral vans to match the top. I dried and straightened my hair and slipped on my glasses. I heard the sound of shattering glass. I ran downstairs. All the guys, Ariana and Mahogany were still asleep, except for Shawn, who was attempting to cook food. "Honestly?" I asked him.

"Sorry, Naomi. I'm hungry!" He said. I rolled my eyes, but, nonetheless, I grabbed the broom and swept up all the glass. "Seriously, I can go out and buy more plates!" Shawn begged for my forgiveness. "Shawn, don't worry. Do you know how many plates Ari has broken?" I said laughing. He lightened up, and laughed with me. "Let's just go to Starbucks. I'm not cooking for this many people." I said. He nodded, and we left, but not before leaving a note.

"So...what's up?" Shawn attempted to make conversation. "The sky." I gave him the same response I gave Taylor. He rolled his eyes. "What's REALLY up?" He asked again. "Heaven." He face-palmed, earning a giggle from me. WAIT A SECOND. I never giggle. EVER.

"Well, I missed having this quality time with you." He said, causing me to blush. We finally arrived at the Starbucks after what seemed like forever. "Um, a S'mores Frap for Shawn and a Cotton Candy Frap for Naomi." Shawn ordered our drinks. Luckily, I had my wallet out first, so I paid. Shawn grunted. "Why can't I be a gentleman and pay for your drink?" He asked me. "Because." I replied, resulting in him rolling his eyes and smiling the faintest smile.

"Naomi!" The waitress, about the same age as me, called. I grabbed my drink and thanked her. "Shawn!" She called out next. She handed his cup to him and winked flirtatiously. I stifled a laugh as he sent me a 'help me' face. My face was probably red as a tomato, I tried so hard not to laugh.

"How come this happens to me?" He asked me, which was when I started laughing. "Maybe because you're cute?" I said, but immediately slapped a hand over my mouth afterwards. WHY DID I DO THAT? Shawn smirked. "You think I'm cute?" He asked. "Don't get you hopes up, Mendes." I snapped. "Too late, I think you're cute too." He said, staring into my piercing green eyes. I blushed madly, and hid my face behind a curtain of my hair. "You're even cuter when you blush, Naomi." He said, still staring at me. "No I'm not. I have the same amount of beauty in me that a potato has." I said truthfully. "Naomi, will you go out on a date with me?" When I heard that, my head shot up. I looked at Shawn, who was looking at me sincerely. "Yes, I will." I smiled, and so did he.

We both finished our drinks, and headed home, which wasn't far. Along the way, his hand brushed mine. I grabbed hold of his hand, which resulted in him turning to smile at me. I smiled, and we arrived home.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?" Ariana yelled at us, who had apparently woke up in the time we were gone. "We left a note." I said while rolling my eyes. "Oh." She said, and she walked away. "YOU WENT TO STARBUCKS WITHOUT ME?" She yelled from the kitchen.
**********
*Ariana's P.O.V.*

"Let's go penny boarding!" I heard Cam call. I heard a chorus of 'sure' and 'okay'. "One sec, let me change." I said, remembering that I was still in my pyjamas.

I printed up the stairs into Naomi's room, where I had my clothes. I slipped on a mint green skater skirt, matching vans, and a black vans muscle tee. I tied my hair in a high ponytail, and walked back downstairs. "Shit, you're fast." Nash said. I laughed, and we all left.

"Do you guys even know how to penny?" Aaron asked Naomi and I. We exchanged smirks, and rode off as fast as possible, leaving the guys stunned. I jumped off my board and landed back on it, at the same time as Naomi did it. I looked back to see all the guys and Mahogany, their jaws down to the floor.

"Wow, you guys are pathetic." Naomi pointed out, resulting in me laughing. "Shut up." Matt replied.

"Can we go to Chipotle?" I asked, suddenly craving a burrito. "YAY FOOD!" Carter yelled, which made a few pedestrians stare. I stifled a laugh. I took that as a yes, and we boarded over to the nearest Chipotle.

We found a table to seat 13 and sat down. Everyone made conversation amongst themselves, well, except for me, which made me feel extremely awkward. Naomi and Shawn were acting all cutesy around each other. I bet he finally asked her out. They would be so perfect together! I wish I had that with someone.

"Had what with someone?" Matt asked me. "I said that out loud, didn't I?" I groaned. He nodded, a small laugh leaving his lips. Only then did I realize how attractive he really was. He had dirty-blonde hair, deep brown eyes, a baby face...damn.

"Is something on my face?" Matt asked, suddenly snapping me out of my daze. "No, why do you ask?" I said, hoping he didn't notice I was staring. "You were looking at me." He replied. "Can I not look at you?" I countered. He laughed. "You got me there, Ari." I loosened up, and laughed with him. I was still really nervous, though.

"So, Ariana, do you wanna..maybe, uh if you want-" Matt started. "Just cut to the chase, Matt." I said. He was actually a little cute when he rambled. "Do you want to go out with me?" He asked, looking at me expectantly. I looked around the room. "Me?" I pointed to myself. He nodded. "Sure." I said, a grin forming on my face.

"Let's go back, guys, I want to go watch TV!" Hayes whined. Nash rolled his eyes, but we walked out back to our cars. I rode with Matt, beside him actually. He took my hand in the middle of the ride, causing me to look away and blush. He took his free hand and brushed my hair back behind my ear. He wrapped his arm around me, making me feel safe and secure. How do I deserve him?
**********
*Naomi's P.O.V.*

"So, that's how I broke my arm." Aaron finished his story. It was, obviously, about how he broke his arm. "Why are you so stupid?" Carter asked him. "Bad decisions make good stories." He shrugged. "Uh, guys, can we go to bed now? I'm tired!" I cried, waving my hands in the air. Everyone rolled their eyes, but they started getting up, leaving for where they slept. "Seriously? Now I need to clean!" I whined.

I picked up all the bowls and cups, and brought them into the kitchen. I figured it was either I continued cleaning, or I collapsed from tiredness. I decided to go and sleep instead. I walked upstairs and Shawn grabbed me by the waist. "Goodnight, princess." He whispered into my ear, and disappeared into his room. I blushed, and walked into my own room.

Ariana was already sleeping, her hair all over the place. Mahogany was sleeping, too, but her hair was less wild than Ariana's. Weird. I changed into my pyjamas and removed my makeup. I brushed my teeth, and hopped into my bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.