Part 4

I went to my lab to make a list of equipment and things I need for my mobile lab van. I was lost in thoughts and was thinking about Min in the mask I met yesterday.

Eun Woo came inside my lab and called me. I was lost in thoughts. Eun Woo called me again and I replied to him.
Eun Woo: Lost in thoughts? What were you thinking? About your boyfriend?
Mira: Aahhh... kind of. I am not in a relationship yet.
Eun Woo: What do you mean?
Mira: I am gonna say YES to the man I like. His name is Dong Min.
Eun Woo: Wow. Congratulations.
Mira: I am not excited though. I am waiting for him and he still didn't come. If I can't YES now, I have to wait for 3 months to say YES to him and I have no hope that he would still be liking me after 3 months.
Eun Woo: If it's true love he will definitely love you no matter what.
Mira: Hmmm *in a sad tone*
Eun Woo: See you later.
Mira: Bye.

Eun Woo rushes to the washroom.  Wears a sweatshirt and a mask and goes to the lab as Dong Min.

Mira: Min-shhii... I thought you won't come.
Eun Woo: I am sorry. I was stuck in some kind of a problem.
Mira: Why? What happened?
Eun Woo: I don't have time to explain everything. Tell me your answer.
Mira: It's a YES. I like you too.
Eun Woo: Thank you so much. I love you. Just remember I will never cheat you. I am in a hurry. I need to take care of some things. Till then I can't tell you many details about me. I am so sorry. I hope you understand.
Mira: I understand. Just be calm and patient. I will be with you.
Eun Woo: Thank you so much, Mira! I love you! And I will contact you through Kakao talk. I will text you. Okay? Bye.
Mira: Okay, Min-shhii... Bye. Take care.

And Eun Woo leaves the office.

I, Ji Ho, and Eun Woo went to the island. 

We reached the hotel room. Ji Ho booked an executive business class suite for us. We three stayed in the same room with two different bedrooms.

I went to my lab Van to make sure everything is equipped well inside. 

Ji Ho and Eun Woo went on a walk on the beach side.

Ji Ho: I want these rumors to vanish. I have many other plans, Eun Woo.

Eun Woo: I understand, Ji Ho. Even I am in love with a girl and you know that.

Ji Ho: Let's not reveal anything to the public right now. They will make an issue and might harm your girl.

Eun Woo: Yeah. I know. Also, let's not tell anything to our friends too. 

Ji Ho: Okay. I am feeling bad that I can't share this with Mira.

Eun Woo: Mira is a good girl. She is cute and polite and understanding...

Ji Ho: Woah Woah Woah.... wait... How do you know about Mira?

Eun Woo: Umm... nothing...

Ji Ho: Tell me, damn it...

Eun Woo: The girl I was searching for that day is Mira. I came to know that she is Mira when you asked her to take me with her to the mall. 

Ji Ho: Oh...Wow... I am... I have no words to say.

Eun Woo: Aren't you happy?

Ji Ho: I am... I mean you are so lucky to have a girl like her. She is awesome you know. 

Eun Woo: Thanks, Ji Ho...

Ji Ho: Wait... lemme go and talk to her that I am happy.

Eun Woo: Wait... she doesn't know that the man in the mask is me. Don't tell her anything. I will tell her everything when things get sorted out. 

Ji Ho: But she is thinking that we are going to get engaged. My mom told her yesterday.

Eun Woo: I know. I don't know how to face if she questions me " Why are you with me when you know that you are going to get engaged or why are you getting engaged to someone else when you like me?" That's why I wanna first make things sorted and then I am gonna tell her the truth.