Part 5

I was waiting for my boyfriend's text on Kakao talk. He texts me every day at night. I was waiting for his texts and was sitting on a couch.

Eun Woo saw me waiting for Dong Min's text and he texted me " Are you alright?"

I was thinking why did he text me like that?

Our doorbell rang and Eun Woo went to see the door and were talking to the manager at the door. Eun Woo left his mobile on the table near the couch and the phone was unlocked.

I replied to Dong Min on Kakao talk

" Why do you ask like that?

I am fine.

How was your day?

Is everything sorted?

had your dinner?

Heyy... you there?"

Eun Woo's phone was continuously vibrating on the table with notifications and I saw Eun Woo talking with the manager. I thought Ji Ho might be texting him. So I went to give his phone to him. When I picked up his phone I saw notifications with the name "My Mira" and the texts were mine. I didn't open his messages. I saw it from the notification bar and I acted like I didn't check his phone when he returned.

That time I realized that Eun Woo and Dong Min are the same people.

I was so fucking confused " Is Eun Woo getting engaged to Ji Ho? But he said he liked me and will make things clear after a month. What's happening?"

Then I remembered Ji Ho's mom telling me that they will get engaged soon and she wanted me to help her. I thought it was better to stay away from Eun Woo and Ji Ho's love life.

Then Eun Woo came and started replying to my messages on Kakao Talk " Hey, Mira. I am so sorry. I was talking with someone. Rest well. Goodnight and Take care. I will call you tomorrow".

I saw his texts and read them from the notification bar and didn't reply to him.

Eun Woo saw that I didn't reply to him on Kakao talk even though I read the messages from the notification. He was thinking " what happened to her suddenly? Why did she ignore me? Something has happened".

Then I went inside the room. I got a call from Ji Ho's mom.

Ji Ho's mom: Are you playing games with me?

Mira: Sorry. I don't understand what you are talking aunty.

Ji Ho's Mom: Shut up. I saw the pictures of you and Eun Woo kissing on the beach.

Mira: What...?

Ji Ho's mom: Don't tell me that it's not you.

Mira: Aunty that happened accidentally. I didn't do it. It happened accidentally. Trust me. I will clear all your doubts and worries.

Ji Ho's Mom: Last warning. Beware. I will put you at risk if it happens again.

Mira: Aunty, please... I will try my best. Just give me one more chance.

And she hung up the call saying OKAY.

Eun Woo was listening from outside and he was thinking about what I was talking about on phone and with whom and why am I so scared.

We all went to sleep.

It's been 5 days since I have been avoiding Eun Woo. Eun Woo couldn't digest it and he came into the lab van and he asked me. And I also haven't replied to any texts on Kakao talk texts of Dong Min.

Eun Woo: Are you avoiding me, Mira?

Mira: No. I am just busy developing my new formula. I have to speed up the process.