Chapter 3

I glared up at the night sky, as it broke apart and a large downpour of rain soaked me. I huddled closer to crystal, who snorted and I scowled. Thunder had left earlier to go to his band prcatice and I had insisted I would be fine by myself, now I wasn't so sure. The steady beat shower of rain continued and all of a sudden a white flash blinded my eyes, and landed just a few feet for where I stood. I jumped back terrified, edging closer to the thick canopy of the willow tree. The sky was turning a stormy midnight black, that was when I realised that I would be stranded here all night, my legs began to quiver and I clutched the trunk of the tree. My fingers dug into the dry bark, which started to peel off. Crystal trotted over to where I stood and nuzzled me gently. She started nipping the edge of my dress, pulling me towards the building mist, when I didn't follow she tugged harder until I heard the rip. A silent howl. The howl of death. The tree trunk becomes warmer and I scoot away from it, burned. The branches unfurl like wings and in the center lies a clear pond full of glistening white water.

It beckons me.

I don't want to go, but the pull is too strong to resist!

I walk over in a trance, and kneel down , and bow my head in respect and aknowledgement of its power. I ask the one question that will forever change my destiny. I don't know what has happened to me, but I feel like something else is controlling me, but still a part of me.

"Please disclose to me powerful one, owner of the fates, What is my destiny?"

The pool begans to stir in a hazy swirl, I hypnotically drawn by the powerful pull, unable to resist. I could make out a small image. Then it began to clear, I gasped as it finally began to make sense. There I saw valleys of blood. In the center lay a young teenagers of about fifteen, she was cold and motionless, she was dead. When  I finally got a good look at the face, I gasped. It was me. My destiny was death!

A loud shout woke me up. I reaslised that what I had wisnessed was a dream. It was horrible yet I was so used to reciveing nightmares. It had seemed so real, I felt so drained. When I glanced down at my clothes they were soaked through...