Chapter 1: A Family Friend

It's been a week since me and Claude moved to the Province. I hate to admit it pero habang tumatagal, Mas nag-eenjoy ako dito. There's a lot of places na pwede kong puntahan at mga activities na pwede kong gawin.

   'I hope I won't get to attached to this place. It's only temporary'. I thought . I know that the more im attached to the place, Mas masakit itong iwanan. Lalo't na hindi ako magaling mag adapt ng change.

   I was staring from afar when I noticed a familiar vehicle. Oh my God, it can't be... OMG it's Tito Nick.

  I quickly rushed to greet him. Isang linggo palang kami nagkakahiwalay pero it seems like forever. Mabuti din na dumating si Tito Nick, nagsasawa na ako sa pagmumukha ni Claude.

   "Claudette! Kamusta kayo?" tanong nya while I hugged him.

    "We're fine tito. We're actually enjoying this place." I happily replied.

    "Well, I'm here since a Family friend knew that you moved here so they decided that we go to their house for dinner. They even offered to help you too to get used to 'Buhay Probinsya'. Tito Nick said.

  I happily agreed to attend the dinner. It's not like I have a choice. Tito is enthusiastic with reuniting with an old friend at hindi ako Maka hindi Kay Tito Nick. Plus, it's nice to be invited to the neighborhood.

   We arrived at the house of my Tito's friend. It's a huge mansion. Their mansion screams old money. For this dinner I decided to wear a white Dior dress with the skirt slightly below the knee paired with white stilettos with my hair on a messy ponytail. It maybe just a dinner, but I always dress up to the occasion.

   "Nicholas! Long time no see!". An man in his early 30's greeted us.

    "Alvaro! It's nice to see you. I'm glad we found time despite our busy schedules." Tito laughed.

    Alvaro Castellino was Tito's best friend since elementary to college. They both took Business Ad, but pursue two different businesses. Tito Alvaro owns an advertising company while Tito Nick owns a Mall Chain.

   I was sitting in their Salas. When I saw a glimpse of something no- someone who is familiar, I tried to look around but nobody's there.

   "Claude, may dumaan ba dito?" Tanong ko kahit distracted si Claude sa paglalaro sa phone nya.

   "Probably just the maids." Sagot nya kahit sobrang distracted sya.

   Later we got called by the maids that dinner is ready. Me and Claude entered the room and I was stunned with what I saw. It's the guy that almost crashed my car. It's the guy that scratched my car!

   We were both stunned. We just stared at each other. I was frozen in place. Sa lahat ng lugar, dito pa talaga. Bumalik ang utak ko sa reyalidad nang magsalita si Tito Alvaro.

  "Claude, Claudette. Meet my son Troy. He's the same age as you. Perhaps he could be your friend." Tito Alvaro smiled at me.

  "Hi Troy, I'm Claudette and I look forward on getting to know you better." I said with confidence pero internally, nauutal ako.

   "It's uhm... Nice to meet you Claudette." I don't know if that was sincere of sarcastic.

   "Have you two met? The energy between you two seems off." Claude said slyly. I was shocked. Siniko nang malakas si Claude. He knew what he was doing.

   We sat down to eat. Tito Nick and Tito Alvaro is happy chatting together with Tita Thalia who is Tito Alvaro's wife while Claude is staring his heart out. There is this awkward Tension between me and Troy. Why do I feel like this while he's across the table?!