𝑇𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒

𝔾𝕦𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧:
I realize I am now sobbing, and more tears run down. Then the bell screams, I wipe my tears and take a deep breath.
I walk to class.
Then I sit down alone in a table in the back.

I tear up,

Did he really mean that..?
Does he hate me?
Was he right?
...

"AGUSTUS PORTER! Answer me, now!" The teacher yelled.
I jump up, shaking.
"U-uh- yes??" I studded in embarrassment.
"Answer the question to number 7." She exclaimed.
I had no clue what she's talking about.
"Uh.. negative 8?" I smile embarrassingly.
The kids laugh.
I sigh, and put my hood on that I never put on before, I just wanna hide my face.

—CLASS ENDS—-
Finally, I get to go home, I smile as I remember I get to have a sleepover with my friends, then my smile fades as I remember what Matty said.. and tears shed again.

Then I see luz. I walk up to her.
"Hey luz." I smile.
"Hey gu- oh! Are you okay? You seem off." Luz questioned.
I fake smile, "yeah! Im great.. turns out.. Matty can't go.. he was um.. busy.." I tear up.
Luz makes the sad face.
"If you say so, but, remember, it starts at 4:00, go home and get whatever you need." Luz smiled.
"Okay." I walk off, waking on the sidewalk to get home.
I get home and open the door, I see my dad, he was cooking something, he gave a smile.
"Hey kiddo! How was school?" He asked with a smile.
I tear up, causing me to sob.
"T-T-terrible!" I ran to hug him.
He hugged me back.
"Oh! Gosh! What happened, Agustus?" He asked.
Sobbing, "I-it's nothing- really.. just my friend said some mean things, that's all." My tears slow down.
"I'm just.. gonna go to my room, I can't eat what you cooked, I'm sorry. I have to get ready and leave for a sleepover." I said.
"Oh! That's alright! I'll save some for you! I just hope, you feel better soon! And have fun." My dad smiled.
"I will." I fake smile and walk up the stairs.