Introductions and The Mess

Ok... Welcome to my first story. I have read plenty of these stories where Izuku was a class mom, but most never finish their stories or I just wasn't happy with the ending. So... I decided I'd write my own.

In this AU, Izuku was born with 2 quirks, a powerful healing quirk that rivaled Recovery Girls' quirk, and an awareness quirk. His quirk is; Advanced Healing can heal any person no matter the injury. His other quirk; Locate, this quirk allows Izuku to know where anyone is as long as he has a solid mental image of the person he's looking for.

After getting into UA, Izuku's mom decided to move to America to join Hisashi, leaving him with plenty of funds and an apartment. Inko would check in on Izuku regularly. Having been raised by only Inko, Izuku picked up the traits of a mother.

Anyways thanks for reading!!

^ Izuku's Figure

-5AM Class Dorms-

Izuku's alarm went off, and he slowly rolled over and turned off his alarm. Smiling, he slowly got out of bed and stretched. He quickly grabbed a new outfit for the day and went to shower, throwing his nightgown in his hamper as he showered.

Stepping out of his shower, he put his new UA uniform on, adding some light makeup, putting his necklace on and fixing the paint on his nails. Once finishing his makeup, he brushed and straightened his long green hair that reached down below his butt before putting it into a ponytail.

Smiling, he quietly made his way downstairs and began his morning ritual of cleaning and cooking. He swept, mopped and cleaned the table off before moving to start the laundry for both 1A and 1B. Looking at the clock he saw it saying it was 6:30am, he went to the kitchen to start breakfast. As the clock chimed at 7am, he sat the customized plates of pancakes on the multitude of tables, before walking to the stairs.

"Kids! Breakfast is ready, hurry up and get ready and come eat!" Izuku yelled, before he heard all the students moving to get ready. After a short fifteen minute wait, both classes came down and sat at their respective plates and began to eat.

Noticing Midoriya was no longer in the area, Mina jumped up and coughed, getting everyone's attention.

"Hey, Guys. Has anyone noticed Midoriya acts like a mom to all of us?" She asked for a variety of nods.

"Yeah, he calls me Sweetie when I ask him a question." Jiro says with a gentle smile.

"He helps me with my makeup when me and Ojiro go out," Hagakure says.

"The damn Nerd has been like that since middle school. Auntie left to stay with Uncle and he just took over the role of mother at home" Bakugo says, surprisingly calm.