The Aftermath & The Phone Call

Kendo was standing there behind Vlad King, her whole body shaking in fear. As Vlad walked towards the door, he peeked around the corner, only to see a destroyed common room and kitchen. Worried of a villain attack, he rushed in, only to find Bakugo and Monoma on there knees in front of an irate Midoriya.

Izuku stood there, pinching his nose. "I wasn't even gone for a half an hour and I come back to a destroyed room." He said letting out a sigh. "I, I'm not mad, just dissapointed." He said. "Koda dear, come here" He softly said as he signed it at the same time, before opening his arms. Koda, slowly stood up and than ran into Midoriya's arms. "Shh, Shhh" Izuku said to the scared teen, as he rubbed gentle circles into his back, making sure he didn't hurt the bunny. "Let's go back to your room sweetie" he said before turning back to the two boys who had hung their heads in shame. "I want the mess cleaned up, now" He said before leaving.

Vlad for his part was shocked, all of UA had trouble getting these boys to do anything, but here Midoriya was, getting both boys to listen and under control. Sighing he turned around and mumbled "I don't get paid enough" before chuckling at his Aizawa impersonation, and leaving the two classes behind.

Aizawa walked into his class with a smile that he hid under his capture scarf. As he opened the door, he sat down and was about to lay down, but the class came in. Looking to the clock he saw the clock say the class was 15 minutes early and they were quiet. What shocked him more, was that Bakugo was quiet and looked upset and on the verge of tears. "What Happened." He asked gruffly. "Bakugo and Monoma had a fight in the dorm and destroyed the kitchen and common room, and Mama was pissed." Came the meek reply from Jiro as she was tapping her jacks together.

Shaking his head, he was about to start class when, he noticed Midoriya walk in, look around the class, and his gaze, which look angry, softened as he saw how Bakugo was looking down. With a sigh, he looked to Aizawa, "Sensei, I need Kacchan for a minute" to which he got a nod and Bakugo simply stood up and walked out, closing the door and followed Izuku quietly, with only a small 'sniff ' to break the silence.

Izuku walked into an empty room and closed the door behind him. "Kacchan, look at me" Izuku said, but Bakugou refused to look up. A Single tear fell to the floor and Izuku's expression softened. "Sweetie, look up at me please." He said, gently lifting his chin up so Bakugou would look at him. The sight broke Izuku's heart. "Oh sweetie, are you alright?" He asked as he saw Bakugou's swollen and red eyes. "P-Please don't, Don't be mad. I'm sorry mama, please don't yell at me" He said as his explosive personality falls away. Izuku pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back. "Go ahead sweetie, let it out, then tell me what's wrong." Izuku said and Bakugou hugged Izuku tightly and just…cried.

~Izuku's POV~

Seeing Kacchan cry and beg for me to not yell, I knew something was wrong. I had heard passing words from the Bakusquad about his parents divorcing, but brushed those off as rumors. "Sweetie, I know you, please tell me the truth" I start as I hold him as I feel my shirt getting wet, and gently rub his back. "Is something happening at home with Auntie and Uncle?" I ask softly and feel his head shake in a 'yes' and I sigh. "Did Uncle and Auntie get divorced?" I ask and again get a shaking head. 'Damnit' I think as I realize the rumors are true. "Is… Is Auntie hurting you?" I ask and he shakes his head 'no'. "What about Uncle?" and I get the same 'no'. "Then what's wrong Sweetie, I can't help if you don't tell me." I say. "T-the Old Hag and Dad left out of town for a show." He says softly, "The show turned into a tour offer and they took it, they've been gone for a few months now, so they called The Old Hag's mom." I take a sharp breath in, I knew his Grandma, and she's why Auntie acts the way she does. "Is she hurting you?" I ask and he nods his head in a 'Yes' and I feel my anger begin to boil. "S-she puts quirk cancelers on me when I go home, s-she hits me and yells at me that I should be more like dad then her 'disgrace' of a daughter". Now my blood is boiling. I know we don't go back home since we live in the Dorms, which worries me. "Does she call and yell?" I ask softly and he nods. "Ev'ry night" he mumbles.