𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

Izuku POV:

The school day was over, and I was glad about it. I walked up the stairs to the roof, to see Denki with his keyboard piano. I walked over to him, setting my back down and soon sitting on the ground.

"Hey, dude. I got the keyboard you asked me if you could borrow." Denki said, holding it inside its case.

"Thanks."

He handed it to me and opened the bag. I set it up and tested a few keys.

I had a plan for this. Only Denki, Kirishima, and Sero knew. Kacchan doesn't usually do this kind of thing, but he asked me to hang out with him tonight. Over the years, he became nicer. Honestly, we have become closer. We are best friends. Literally. I just... See him more as a friend. What I'm about to do... Well... I hope it shows him that I care that much for him. Hopefully, he feels the same.

I sat up straight, getting myself prepared. I changed the keyboard's mode to classical. I play a few keys to check if it's good. I give Denki a thumbs up and he texted Kirishima.

-

Katsuki POV:

I was putting away things in my locker then fucking shitty hair had to come and disturb me.

"Dude!" Kirishima ran up to me, "Denki just texted me. We need to go!"

He grabbed me and I began to pull back.

"EH!? Let go shitty hair!"

Soon fucking wannabe spider man showed up... Great...

"Sero! Help me with him!"

Sero smirked and tapped me up.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

They brought me to the stairs and started going up. I saw a sign for the roof.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO DO?! THROW ME OFF?!"

I began squirming.

"Jesus, Bakubro! No!" Kirishima said.

"Bakugou, just calm down. You will see and hear it soon." Sero said.

I give up on trying to get out of they're grasp. There's no point. Might as well be forced to see what's up.

They put me down and opened the door to the roof slightly.

"Don't make a sound. It's Midoriya, I think you should hear this."

Sero quickly texted Denki.

[PLAY VIDEO]

I heard a piano. I was really confused and looked through the crack of the door.

Izuku? When did he know or even learn to play that?

I sat there, watching him. His voice is... Gorgeous. I have no words. I feel my heart speeding up slightly. I looked away to think for a moment, but soon it sounded like he was... Crying?

I looked back and he was. Even when he was crying he sounded gorgeous. His lyrics... Are they for me? Was this all for me? I smiled listening to him. Staring into those deep dark emerald green eyes, I can see the passion he is putting into this song.

I love Izuku. I have for years now. We only have a few months left of school. If I could, I would propose to him right here, but that's going too fast. I know him, and it would be. I was planning to ask him to be my boyfriend when we hang out tonight, but I think that has to happen right now.

"Of course. You are going to have the best fucking night of your life." I whispered to myself.

"Get this tape off me."

3RD PERSON:

Izuku was finished with the song. It was lyrics he came up with on his own and had been singing on his own for a while. However, he had been practicing the melody with Denki. He had no idea Izuku was going to sing. No one did.

Izuku looked at Denki who was recording him. Soon he hid behind by the way of the entrance and saw Katsuki walk out. Izuku looked up at him, he was holding his hand out. Izuku took it and stood up. Katsuki pulled him forward into a hug.

"Izuku... You have no idea how much I love you."

Izuku pulled back and looked into his deep ruby-red eyes. He began to cry again. He put his face into Katsuki's shoulder. Katsuki put a hand on his head, patting his head a little.

Izuku pulled away again and wiped eye tears.

"Kacchan... You have no idea how much I love you."

"We didn't expect him to sing either!" Denki yelled.

Soon Katsuki turned, with small pops of explosions coming from his hands, forming his attacking stance.

"Get... OUT OF HERE! YOU'RE RUINING THE MOMENT! FUCKING DUNCE FACE!"

"K-Kacchan, please calm down! They all helped! I-I-I planned this!"

Izuku grabbed his wrists and soon the small pops went away. Denki took that as his cue to leave.

Katsuki turned around and looked back at Izuku.

"You planned this?" He asked.

Izuku nodded.

"Well... I was going to ask tonight, but... Izuku? Would you be..." He looked away embarrassed, "My boyfriend?"

"Of course, Kacchan." He smiled.

Katsuki put his hands on Izuku's hips as Izuku put his hands on his face.

Katsuki leaned in and kissed him. Izuku kissed back, with tears coming from his eyes again. They both pulled back, and Katsuki lightly wiped Izuku's tears.

"I love you, Izuku."

"I love you too, Kacchan."

|

|

|

Thank you for reading! Make sure you like/star this and add it to your library! If any of you have a suggestion for a one-shot, comment below!