𝘌𝘟𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎

REQUESTED

NOT SMUT

=

Bakugou and Deku had been trying for a baby for a while now. Due to Deku's family history and body, it was hard for him to conceive. Test after test, each one being negative. Deku was close to giving up, but Bakugou said not to. He knew having a family was important to him, and he would keep trying and trying just for his husband to be happy.

It had been six months since they had been trying for a baby. Bakugou was currently on patrol and Deku was at home. He sighed to himself and thought, "It wouldn't hurt to check, but I doubt it."

He went to the bathroom and opened the cabinet under the sink. Deku took out four boxes just in case. When Bakugou was told by Deku he wanted to start a family, he bought all the tests he could get his hands on. Deku did what he had to so he could get the results of the tests. Once he finished, he put some paper towels on the counter and the tests on top of them.

Deku was used to this by now. He had to wait thirty minutes to an hour for the results. The green-haired boy decided he would watch TV and check his phone for the time being. He was so anxious it felt like time was going by so slowly. Deku wanted a family, he really did. He sat on the couch and began to watch his favorite shows. He even checked the news just to see if there was anything about his husband. There certainly was.

"A villian attacked a woman and stole her young boy. Before the villian could get far, the great number two pro hero, Dynamight, was able to save the little boy. The boy is safe and back with his mother. The villian has been taken into custody and will be facing life in prision for kidnnaping multiple people, not just children."

Deku smiled while looking at the TV and quickly texted Bakugou, "Proud of you, Kacchan!💚"

The freckled boy continued to surf through the channels. He found a few shows and movies to watch to kill some time. He watched them and looked at his phone. Deku looked at the clock and noticed it had been an hour. He got up from the couch and went to the bathroom. He took a deep nervous breath before looking at the counter. He picked up one, seeing it was negative. Deku picked up the second one, and he froze. Two faint lines could be seen. It was positive. He put it down and grabbed the third test, two lines. Then he picked up the last one... It also has two faint lines on it.

Deku put a hand over his mouth and cried. He couldn't believe it was finally happening. After months and months of trying, he could finally tell his husband.

"I'm pregnant." He whispered.

Deku quickly his the tests and went on his phone. He wanted to find some ideas, some cute ideas, to tell his husband. Once he found ideas, he knew which one he would do. The expecting male knew it was cheesy, but he knew his husband loved to cook and bake. He looked at the clock and saw Bakugou would be home any time now. He quickly took a roll of bread and put it in the oven. Deku quickly put the tests in the jewelry box he got from his mother when she visited his father in America. Just as he locked it, he heard the front door open.

Deku came out of the room and saw Bakugou putting his gauntlets down on the table. The greenette went up to his husband and kissed him on the cheek.

"Welcome back, Kacchan."

"Hey, Izuku." The blond kissed his husband on the lips, "Did you miss me?"

"Yes! A lot!" He giggled.

"Well, how about I make some katsudon for dinner? To make up for it."

"We had that yesterday, Kacchan. As much as it's my favorite, I think we should have something different."

"Hmm," Bakugou thought for a moment. "How about pizza? We can make it from scratch and have it oven baked."

Bingo.

"Perfect." Deku smiled.

Bakugou made his way into their shared bedroom as Deku pulled out the ingredients for the pizza. Shortly, Bakugou came back. He wore his usual black tank top and sweatpants. The blond went to turn on the oven and have it preheated.

"Make sure there isn't anything in there first, Kacchan!"

"Okay, okay."

Bakugou opened the oven and saw a bun in the oven. He took it out and looked at Deku puzzled.

"Deku, sweetie, why was there a bun... In the oven?"

Just as Bakugou said that it hit him. He looked at Deku who had a smile on his face. The green-haired boy left the kitchen to get the tests and returned with them. He showed his boyfriend the tests and pointed to all the faint lines.

"I'm pregnant, Kacchan." Deku smiled.

Bakugou dropped the bun and wrapped his arms tightly around Deku. The taller lifted the smaller male, causing him to drop the pregnancy tests.

"You're pregnant!" He spun Deku around, "Oh my god! You're pregnant!"

The blond set down his husband and cupped his face. Deku began to cry once more. Almost as if on cue, Bakugou began to cry a little.

"I'm so happy, baby. We're gonna have a baby." Bakugou said as he wiped Deku's tears.

"Yeah..." He cupped his husband's face, wiping his tears as well, "We are."

The two shared and kiss before hugging each other tightly. They couldn't believe it was finally happening. They were going to have a baby of their own.

"What if we have twins?" Bakugou asked.

"I wouldn't mind. But we don't know that yet." Deku giggled.

Bakugou couldn't stop repeating to himself that Deku was pregnant. The couple was so happy. Deku picked up the tests and put them in the bathroom. When he returned to the kitchen, he and Bakugou washed their hands before making the pizza. The blond went ahead and put on music. Both of them had dancing breaks here and there while making it. They had a flour war and threw it at each other. Both laughing and sharing kisses.

They are expecting.