𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏

Quirkless Izuku (Depression, self-harm, mentions of suicide)

-

"Look at this fucker! Quirkless!"

"No wonder why your father left you!"

"Your mother must think you're a failure!"

The bullies were pushing around Izuku again. They always bothered him after school. Izuku held in his tears. He stood up and tried to run, only to be grabbed by the back of the collar of his shirt and thrown back down.

"I guess we have a runner. What? Not going to put up a fight?"

"I-I-I don't want t-to fight." Izuku's voice cracked.

"Too bad greeny."

One of the bullies grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled him up. Izuku already knew what was going to come.

BAM!

BASH!

BOP!

BWAK!

SHAWP!

SLAP!

THWACK

CRACK!

The bully dropped Izuku, having him to fall to the ground. His face was cut, bloody, dripping, and beaten with a broken nose. He held his face in pain, shaking, watching the bullies with wide eyes between his fingers.

"What are you going to do? Failure."

THWOGG!

The bullied kicked Izuku in the chin, causing him to skid back a bit. Scrapped and bloodied chin, dripping onto his school uniform. Izuku stood up, covering his face with one hand. He looked at the bully, tears in his eyes.

"Big baby! Do you think mommy is going to help you?" The bully laughed. "Jump off a building already!"

"MONOMA THAT'S ENOUGH!"

The bully, Monoma turned around.

"SHINEE!"

BOOM!

Katsuki used his quirk, causing Monoma to fly back. He scrambled on the ground, getting up and running.

Izuku took his chance to run. He went inside the school, running up the steps to the roof. Other students were up there studying, hanging out, whatever they were doing. They all saw Izuku, pointing at him and whispering, some were laughing. He went forward to the edge and looked out yonder.

Katsuki was on his way up, the stairs, running up as fast as he could. He stormed out the door to the roof.

A girl screamed pointing to the edge!

"HE JUMPED!"

"HE JUMPED?!"

Katsuki threw his bag and jumped off the edge. He had rapid explosions coming from his hands, causing him to speed himself up to catch up with Izuku. His quirk caused the glass on the windows to shatter and break. He can see Izuku in his sights, the explosions became more rapid. 

"IZUKU!" Katsuki yelled!

He grabbed his hand, yanking him towards his body so he could get a better grip on him. Katsuki put one arm around Izuku's waist. They were close to the ground, and Katsuki made an explosion, making them land safely on the ground. He let Izuku stand and looked at his face.