Author's Note

~Hi guys!! I just want to say that I'm really excited about this story!!! Like really excited to write our favorite sunshine seiyuu prince has a dark deep side in this story!! I was inspired by Mamo's music video the Birth!! OMG IT WAS INCREDIBLE! I LOVED SO MUCH AND I WANTED TO WRITE IT SO BAD!!!

Yuta from NCT is in it as his brother. Wasn't my idea at first, but thinking about it more gave me really good ideas for this! Just to let you know, Sana from TWICE is in it as Yuta's love interest, but it's for fun and no hate on them, and also, Yuta ain't alone. Yes, I could make an OC for him without making it awkward for two idols who haven't met! I have too many OCs, and he did mention her in a Radio show but no hate! It's just for fun! But it's not about them (I love them). It focuses more on our boy Mamo! 

And I know he's married in reality, but he has my OC Luna in this story for fun. Ngl, I love how I wrote Luna. She's my favorite OC that I have created so far. You will get to know her more while reading the story. 

Also, it will take a while for me to write more chapters of this since I am busy outside of this account, but I will still write because I am excited about how this story will turn out!

*⚠️WARNING THOUGH BEFORE READING THIS STORY⚠️*

*THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN BLOOD, TRAUMATIC FLASHBACKS, EVIL DARKNESS

(There won't be animal abuse, I love animals with my heart, and I can't stand myself with that kind of stuff) 

*IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE AFTER READING THE STORY, YOU CAN LEAVE, WHICH IS NOW A GOOD TIME IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS KIND OF STUFF!!

*BUT YOU ARE WELCOME TO READ IT IF YOU ARE A FANS OF THE PEOPLE YOU STAN WILL BE IN THIS BOOK

Do enjoy! ❤︎