Chapter 1

I woke up while I gasped for air and quickly sat on my bed. I dreamt about...that day again...

I begin to breathe slowly to calm myself down. I move my feet from the bed to the floor and sit properly. I looked at the time on my alarm clock to see what time it was. '6:00 am' it said. Ah, today is the day.

I looked over to see my little brother Yuta asleep on his bed across from mine. He had to get up soon, or auntie would yell at us. I stretched my arms out and yawned before I stood up from my bed. I walked over to my brother's side of the bed. I looked down at him, sleeping peacefully under the blankets, before smiling at him.

"Yuta." I gently shook his shoulder to wake him. "Hm." He grunted tiredly. "Yuta. Come on." I begged as I shook his shoulder. "Hmmm." Yuta grunted while he was still asleep. "Yuta come on, auntie will have our heads if we aren't up." I said as I shook him again. "Hmmm." He grunted while asleep still before he covered himself with his sheets.

No luck still. "Really?" I asked, all annoyed. "Hmmm mmm." Yuta mumbled. I sighed, feeling defeated, but I knew auntie wouldn't be happy. I had to get him up. "Yuta, for the love of God, come on." I said as I pulled his sheet off of him, to his surprise and annoyance. He looks at me with tired eyes. I smirked that he was finally up.

"Ever heard of 5 more minutes?" He asked, all annoyed. "Which ends up being an hour later, but auntie won't allow it." I teased. Yuta pouted before wrapping his arms around my neck and wrestling me to his bed. I laughed as I playfully fought back. "Curse you." He grunted as he continued to wrestle me back.

This didn't last awhile because we knew auntie wanted us up by now, and we should be getting ready for our first day of school. "Oh shit!" We both said as we fell off Yuta's bed and landed on the floor together. We grunted in pain before we began to laugh. "Ohayo." I said. "Ohayo." He said. I stood up first before I helped him to stand up by having him take my hand.

We then heard a knock on our door. "Are you boys up yet?" We heard our auntie's voice outside our door. "Hai!" We both said at the same time. Just then, our auntie comes into the room. "Ohayo." She said kindly. "Ohayo." We both said as Yuta yawned and stretched his arms.

"I heard you two wrestling again." She said as she raised an eyebrow. "Yes, but not in that way auntie." I said as I chuckled. "Well he deserved it because he was bullying me to get up!" Yuta whined playfully. "I'm not allowing a lazy ass in my house still. If anyone is late for something important, that's your fault." She said with a strict tone. "Hai. Gomennesai auntie." Yuta said as he bowed slightly. "Hai hai. Just remember next time Yuta. But know I'm here for you boys as always." She said kindly this time. We smiled back at our auntie when she said that.

"Anyways, boys, go clean yourselves up. I'm gonna iron your uniforms before I cook breakfast." Our auntie said as she walked away with the door open still. Yuta and I stood silent there, momentarily realizing it was our first day of High School. We are becoming first years. We haven't been in school for a while.

"We should get ready, shouldn't we?" Yuta asked as he broke the silence. "Yeah." I said with a soft smile. We both walked out of our bedrooms to prepare for the big day.

I was in the bathroom washing myself up in the shower. Yuta was in the other bathroom to wash up. I began thinking about how my school year was going to be. It will be good for me and Yuta to make new friends, have teachers help us in the classroom, and attend social gatherings such as school festivals. My uncle said we might get a girlfriend there.

I smiled at the thought of my uncle saying that Yuta and I would get girlfriends in high school. They said they are the best. I also found it funny that my aunt scolded him that he doesn't think college girlfriends are the best since they met in college.