Prologue

"He's barely breathing!" I heard a lady's voice as I could see is darkness. My entire body hurt. I couldn't move a muscle of my body. "Keep moving!! We need to get this family to the emergency room!!!" I heard another voice. Emergency room? How did I get into the hospital!?!? Where's my family?!

          "The husband is barely breathing!" I heard another lady's voice next to me. The husband? Is she talking about my father?! She can't be! This has be to a bad dream!! "The wife is losing a lot of blood!" I heard then a male's voice. Mama?!?! Please God, let Yuta be okay! Please let Yuta be okay!!!!

         "The boy is breathing but can't move as well as his brother!!" I heard another female's voice. I was relieved inside to know my little brother was alright, but still praying for our parents. Please God. I want my family with me no matter what. I don't want them gone now. I don't even want to leave as well...I'm not ready to leave. There was so much that I hadn't done yet.

         I then could finally open my eyes. But everything was dark. I was standing and couldn't feel the pain anymore, but something wasn't right. Am I dying already? I can't be. Or is this a nightmare? Every inch of fear took over my body, not knowing where I was still. Then I grew more fearful as I heard a deep laugh echo somewhere.

       "You are a scared little boy, aren't you?" I turned around everywhere to know where that voice was coming from, but it was too dark still. Who is this person? Or should I say monster. I don't know what I'm talking to or who's talking to me. "Who are you?" I asked all shakily.

      There was no answer. Who are you, indeed? I need an answer than silence. "Oh, I'm just something...that will be with you...." But I heard the voice chuckle again before I could scream as I was taken over by a cloud of darkness.

                                                                                  "Forever..."

*Sorry this was short, but I ran out of ideas. Though I'm excited about making more chapters of this story!!!  BYE BYE!!!