Chapter 1

HER.

A/N: so early for an author's note right? I just want to warn you guys. This story might contain EXPLICIT WORDS and ACTIONS that aren't suitable for your taste :) just SKIP THE PART IF YOU WANT. Well the EXPLICIT thing happens... depends on the flow of the story. All the love!

-------------------------------------------

Camila's POV

Love? Nah It's not on my vocabulary. Helping my family is in my vocabulary well we're not rich though and I even stopped schooling for my family. I work on a cafè to help my mom and my small sister to survive this cruel world. I know the salary is not enough and I'm actually finding another work better than being a cafè worker.

I'm having lunch with Dinah today. Well break time for me.
"Cheechee are you okay? You seem to overthink something." Dinah asked she's a good friend of mine, childhood friend to be exact. Well she's my neighbour when we move here in Miami she's a good person, she helps me everytime I'm in need.

"I'm planning to get a new job Dinah but seriously I'm okay" I gave her a soft smile.

"Well if you say so. I'll help you with that job thing cheechee, actually Normani a friend of mine know's someone who can help you well actually it's kinda stressfull than being in this cafè." She said happily.

"It doesn't matter! I'll take it! For my mom and sophi!" I noticed Dinah smiling proudly at me.

"That's my cheechee! Don't worry I'll inform Normani okay?" I nooded in agreement.
This is a great opportunity for me I will never let it slip away don't worry mom!

My day in the cafè ended and I made my way home to inform mama the good news.

"Mama I'm home! I have some good news mama!" I entered the house excitedly.

"Mila!!! I missed you how's your day?" Sophi hugged my legs. She's my sister.
"I'm fine soph. I need to talk to mama first okay?" She nooded and walks in the living room.

"Mom! I have a good news! I'm getting a new job, Dinah reffered me to her friend Normani." I can't contain my happiness right now.

"Oh my gosh Mija! I'm so happy for you. I'm sorry because you need to sacrifice your school for us." My mom is going to cry please mom nooooo.

"It's okay mom, I'm doing this for you and sophi don't worry about me I can get a scholarship someday and I only got 1 year left of school mom don't worry I'll be fine." I hugged my mom tightly and kissed her forehead.

"Mom I'm going to change first" I made my way to my bedroom, my room is simple nothing fancy. I searched for my clothes and changed when suddenly my phone beeps.

Oh my gosh a text. I rushed to my phone and checked who it is.
------
From: Unknown

Hi Camila! It's Normani, Dinah talked about you, meet me at the cafè tomorrow the one your working on it after your shift. I'll give you details about the work :) see ya!

Oh my gosh. I jumped around my room and I felt a tear in my cheeks yeah tears of joy. I'm so happy thank God for the blessings! I set my bed and getting ready for me to sleep. Gosh I'm so excited for tomorrow. I can't wait.

Lauren's POV

-PAST-
I still remember that place it was at school, in the hall particularly.

"Lauren I'm breaking up with you" those words are terrible. I closed my eyes and breath deeply.

"But Kendall I love you! W-we can work this out.... Together Kendall just please!" Our little conversation attract a lot of attention.

"I know that Lauren. . . It's hard for me as well but my m-mom would do something bad if I continue this" I could feel the tears starts streaming down my face.
"- and I don't want to put you in trouble my mom would do everything just to separate me from you. . . . I'm sorry Lauren!" I held her hand and I was about to kneel in front of her when someone suddenly smack me in the face.

"Back off dyke! stop with your lesbian fantasies! " a guy grab Kendall's hand and they left. Everyone starts laughing at me they even call me names.
Some just stares at me they looked sorry for what happened but they can't help me, they'll be in trouble if they do.
I just kept my mouth shut until everyone was gone, I can't feel the pain of that hard smack awhile ago but for real I can feel my heart breaking. I can't believe she didn't fight for me.
I start to punch the hard floor, I can see blood on it I hate my life. How I wish I could just die now! I used all of my strenght left and run to the back of the school and I take out my cutter.

Nice timing Mr. Weather you made it rain bless you! My hands was shaking so bad I closed my eyes and I can feel it on my skin... Yes the pain. Suddenly my vision got blurred and I hear voices calling my name.

"Lauren! Oh god! No! Lauren hold on please!" it's mom's voice.

"Lauren! Please stay with us!"

-PRESENT-

It's been years since I came in this place I can't believe my mom decided to come back here. This place reminds me of her, my first heart break is a girl I'm a lesbian and my mom knows that, well I'm glad she accepts me for who I am. Her name is Kendall my first love and first heartbreak, well she didn't fight for me I wonder did she ever loved me? Nah I'll stop with that shit.

That's why I promised to my heart and brain to never fall in love again with the wrong person. I used to cut myself and I also attempted to kill myself but it all changed because I kinda feel sorry for my mom. After that day My mom home schooled me because Mom easily got worried after that incident.

Now I locked myself in my room well the maids just sends me food whenever I need one and I changed my attitude to protect myself..... To protect my heart.

"Lauren tomorrow you're going to meet your PA. I need someone to keep an eye on you, I can't lose you baby girl." Oh mom please not again.

"- and I'm also planning to send you to a university it's going to be your last year no more homeschooling okay? You need to interact with other people and your new PA will help you with that I know you also like to interact with other people right?" Nah I have trust issues mom but I can't do anything about it since I'm almost graduating college damn.

"Mom I can handle myself no need to worry okay?" I hate PA's to be effin honest they're annoying as hell because mom told them to guard me every time, it makes me sick.

"Actually Normani my friends daughter told me that she already found one, you better be nice to your PA Lauren. I'm doing this for you please understand." Well I can't do anything about it guess I'll be stuck with the PA then.

"Okay mom I can't do anything about it so..okay... fine." I kissed her good night and I made my way to my room.

The bed is so comfy. I can't believe I'm back in this hell place, I guess it's time for me to move on from the past.
Thinking about the past makes my head spin.

-------------------------------------------
A/N:
Hi! Yep CAMREN fanfic everyone. I just love their tandem the way they look at eachother so on and so forth. Hope you enjoyed the 1st chapter! I'll try my best to update as soon as possible. I won't promise about updating every week or month. Because I'll get busy one of these days because you know college life is in the corner! :) good day guys and bless you! :*

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.SHARE.
Would be awesome :)