Chapter 3

Camila's POV

I felt bad for slapping this green eyed human, I felt bad like so so so bad it makes me want to jump on a cliff. I did apologized but all she did was stare back at me without any response in which my guilt took over me.

My thoughts was cut short, not long till I arrived on the cafe.

"Thank you Mr. Jack hope to see you around" I smiled at Mr.Jack who was grinning from ear to ear looking at me.  I looked back and stared at the green eyed girl . "Good bye and thank you Ms. Green eyes." I opened the door and made my way inside the cafe, I know I'm pretty late.

Oh no.

-

"Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao! you're late!" I expect this from my manager to yell at me but him calling me 'Karla'  makes me cringe.

"Umm. . . I almost got into an acci- " I was trying to explain my side when suddenly he cut me off. Good.

"I don't need you're explanation Cabello! you must endure the consequences!" Oh great, guess what? I can't do anything, I must accept that punishment.

"Excuse me, What's happening? " I heard someone behind me talking so firmly, I turned around and believe me or not . . . it's her. -

"G-Good morning ma'am, this worker is actually late several times already." I didn't pay attention to my manager instead I focused my vision to the girl. I admit she's so gorgeous, her eyes captivates me every time.

"Just do what you have to do. I'm just here to check things up." and with that she left, I was kind of disappointed because she never looked at me. Wait, why am I even disappointed? and she's here to 'check things up' ? She's so confusing.

"And now Cabello, I'm going to do what I'm supposed to do." he looked at me with his smug expression printed on his face.

"YOU. ARE. FIRE-" And then suddenly my phone rings. Oh yes he got cut off finally! for the first time in forever.

"Excuse me for awhile, I need to catch this call" I made my way outside and answered the call.

"Hi who's this?"

"Oh hey it's Normani, I'm coming over to your workplace?" Oh shoot, I forgot about the job offer. I totally need this now.

"U-um Hi, just meet me at the park. I'll send you the details"

"Okay. Good bye" Thank God she called.

After that phone call I made my way back inside,and I faced my manager and I gladly finished his words "FIRED. Right?"

He's supposed to be grinning from ear to ear but how come he's frowning at me. I unpinned my name tag and handed it to him. "Good Bye" to be honest I have like millions of words to throw at him but I guess 'Good Bye' fits the situation right now. I hail a cab and made my way to our meeting place.

----

"So basically your job is just to baby sit a girl. A daughter of my mom's friend" I stared at Normani in confusion.

"You mean a baby? like a small kid or something you mean?" The girl in front of me suddenly burst into laughter, did I said something? or what. She calmed herself but she's still grinning and it confuses me.