9| I PROMISE

The past few days been very quiet.Me and Evie didn't talk more then- "Can you pass the salt?" Since then, i hope I didn't ruined it with her.

I think everyone noticed me and Evie barely talked those two days. Even Brady asked us what happened. Tonight I'm gonna ended it and see what she have to say, she can't just forget about it. It already happened.

"So you kissed her?" Luke asked surprised in my room, I've had to tell him, he would help me.
"Yea, but be quiet. She can hear you." I said quietly and looked outside the door every couple of minutes. "She is kind of cute, you know." He said and wink with a smile.

"Shut the fuck up. And don't even think about it." I said angrily and he laughed,
"Do you remember you like 20 right?" I asked him and pushed his shoulder,
"Relax! I'm kidding! I can find way more hot than her." He said and I punched his shoulder.

"You better be." I said and start smiling.
"And you guys didn't speak since then? Damn." He said with a sign, just remind me how screwed up I am, like a good good friend.

"This is freaking hilarious." Tracy said and laughed about the show we watched.
It was night and we sat on the sofa, I feel like I didn't really talked to her for so long,
"Yeah." I said and tried to to rein my smile,
Everyone was asleep beside me Trace, and Evie.

"I love this show!" Evie came and lay next to Tracy. I love this nights, beside the tension.

"Well, I'm going to sleep. Are you coming?" Tracy said and looked at Evie. "Yeah, I just going to drink some water." Evie said and got up to the kitchen, Tracy went to their room.

I stand next to their room and waited for Evie.
I was looking like a creep, but I swear I just wanted to talk to her about what happened.

Trace was already sleeping while Evie walked towards the room and I pulled her by her arm to the bathroom quietly. "Are you insane? You scared me!" She yelled and I covered her mouth so no one will hear her .

"Are you going to pretend like nothing happened?" I asked her confused, like it already happened, right? So what all this act for?

"Good night,Mason. We'll talk about it, I promise." She said and kissed me on the cheek sweetly. Did she wanna make me miserable? I don't get it, and I don't know what to think.

She went their room and closed the door, and i stayed there, realized I was blewed off right now.

The next morning, a regular morning.
"Mason, can you pass the coffee pot?" Evie asked me in breakfast table, I was still too tired to even realise I'm up, and I need to talk to people.

"Mason?" My mom asked and everybody looked at me because I didn't answered,
"Yea, sorry." I said tiredly and give her the coffee pot. She looked at me weirdly and poured the coffee to her glass. "Mason, this kid who threw eggs on the principal's office, got suspended for 4 weeks!" Trace said and chuckled. "This was so funny, Astrid couldn't stop laughing." Evie added and I laughed, this was funny. I mean, what he expected? I'm so glad I changed my mind last minute and didn't do it, 4 weeks is too much.

"And again, we're not understanding what are you talking about." My mom said with an cynical smile and start wash the dishes.

"Yeah." Brady added with the same tone and went to take a shower, I can't believe Brady is still here, last time was shorter.

"Come on, let's go." I said to the girls and we went out of the house, I looked kind of upset and Trace noticed. "Yo, mason. What's going on?" She asked and looked at Evie,
"Everything is good, I promise." I said and looked at Evie.I've had to said it, we came to the bus station and waited quietly.

We arrived to school and saw everyone, I saw Tracy looked weird when I hugged and talked with all of her new friends, I known them before she became friends with them.

All of our classes was over. I went to Luke's house after school and we've ordered a pizza.
"This bitch." Luke muttered with a sign,
"Why would she make you wait for her like that? Like she don't go out with every guy." He added,
"I don't know,man. I have a chance here." I said and with an confused face,
"Just tell me your just into her and that all." Luke said while his eyes travelling all over the room.

I didn't say anything and he looked at me,
"Of course. What else it could be?" I asked and giggled, I don't even know what I feel right now.

I came home and looked out for them, i saw my mom and Brady watching the tv and I stand in front of them. "Are they out again?" I asked and they laughed from their last conversation.
"Yeah." Mom said and smiled at Brady with no interest in what I was just asked.
I rolled my eyes and went to my room, I think they drunk. Whatever. I just want those two idiots to come home already.

-this is a shorter chapter then usual, I actually don't know if I should write anymore, so if you like the story and think I should continue,
Please comment me so I'll know what y'all think.