Until I see you again

Author POV

YN was at the field watching her class and one other class having a soccer match. Just like the other students, she also cheers for her classmates. It was a week after exam and the students are celebrating the school 50th anniversary. YN doesn't follow any sport competition so she just become the class no 1 supporter. After the match has finished, she took out a bottle of water because she knew that Asahi will ask for water. YN and Asahi is friend since they were 5 years old. As expected Asahi ran to her after the match has ended, she gave him the bottle of water.

YN: Here you go.

HA: Thank you, I know that I can count on you.

He said before drinking the whole bottle of water down.

YN: Slow down and you're welcome.

YN: You still have skill for soccer. You gain a lot of fan.

She said while side eyeing the girls sitting at the back.

HA: It shames that this will be the last time they will watch me play.

YN: Now I regret telling it to you.

They then just laugh it out.

YN: So Asahi, have you ask Mashiho?

HA: Ask him what?

YN: What he thinks about me.

HA: We are not close with each other.

YN: You guys talk with each other every time.

HA: That because he is our captain, we are discussing about strategy on field.

YN: But can't you just talk to him for me?

Before YN can even talk more, Haruto and Yoshi came to them. Yoshi and YN is the best student in school. YN know Haruto because he always with Asahi, Mashiho and Yoshi. They are known as the F4 of the school.

KY & WH: Hello YN.

YN: Hey.

KY: YN our class teacher are calling for us.

YN: Now?

KY: Yes.

YN: Alright, Asahi don't forget to tell him that. I will get going now, bye.

WH: Byee

YN and Yoshi then left Asahi and Haruto behind.

WH: Tell who?

HA: You know who.

WH: Ahhhhh, him.

They then went back to their soccer team. While YN and Yoshi went to the teacher, on their way to the staff room, Yoshi and YN talks to each other about what they are going to do after high school.

KY: Have you think of where you want to go next?

YN: Actually, I am not sure which university I wanted to go to.

KY: It's okay, I am sure that whichever university you apply to, they will for sure accept you.

YN: I hope so.

They then enter the staff room.

KY & YN: Hello Mrs. Park, did you called for us?

Mrs. Park: Yes, so I got good news for both of you.

YN: News?

Mrs. Park: So the school has received the marks for your qualification test just now and it will probably be public tomorrow. You both got the highest score for our cluster and the government decided to send you both abroad with full scholarship. You guy don't need to worry about the bills and payment, the government will cover it up for you both. Well of course, we already told your parent and you both will be doing a lot of paper work for few days starting tomorrow.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐨🍀 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭/𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 🎉