My Hero

Trigger warning ⚠️: Mention do abuse and bully

Yn is a cheerful girl but she is not popular at school. She is just a normal student at school but with a bright personality. But one day, her friends started to ignore her making her confuse and hurt by it. What they didn't know, Yn used to have a boyfriend and he have hurt Yn so much that Yn have a trust issues on love.

After a few days of her friends ignoring her, one of her friends decided to have a talk. The friends found out that Yn were 'trashtalking' behind their back, but in reality it just her saying that they keep making her feel left out. They found out from Yn's texting with her cousin .

Yn were hurt by it but still apologized even though it was not her fault. But even after she apologize, they still lefting Yn out. Then one day, Yn were tired of it and decided to go to the rooftop.

She sat down at the rooftop leaning against the fence and started crying. Everytime she found a new happiness a new problem arise, She started to think that maybe she doesn't deserve to feel happiness.

All of the negativity started to take over her mind and since that day she started to close herself from other people and started to just be alone. Yn's friend didn't even care instead of asking her they started to take the chances to abuse her mind saying that she is worthless that they don't need her in this world or she is just a burden to them.

Everytime it was lunch, Yn goes to the rooftop but suddenly Mashiho enter the rooftop. He was known as the coldest boy in school but are still famous for his look. Yn just ignored him and continue to staring at the boring scenery, Yn were just thinking negative thought like what if she just jump of this rooftop will anybody even care.

For some reason ever since that day she felt like she was a burden to her family but she failed to notice that her parents were just mad at her.

There was this one time Yn were late for school because of her period cramp and her father are the one drive her to school. Her father don't like going to school late because of the traffic jam so her father were very mad at her and started to say things to Yn without knowing it will scar her so much.

He swear at Yn then he also say that if she doesn't want to go to school she can just quit school and then even told her what is the point of feeding you then and she can just leave the house. Because of his words, Yn really plan to run away from home but because of her cousin she stop herself.

While Yn were deep in thought, Mashiho were staring at her, he know what she is going through and him who have felt the of experience of negativity make Mashiho wanted to hug her. So he did hug Yn, Yn who were surprised by the sudden warm cried for the first time in a while, she felt like she can still have hope in life. Mashiho patted her back and comforted her.

'I know its hard right now, but I really want you to know that I will always be here. You might think that the world doesn't need you but instead I want to change that. I want to be your world because I need you Yn. I love you Yn,'

Yn sobbed hearing his word, her tears keep coming out. She were scared that she will lose the warm that she is feeling right now so she hug him more tighter without realizing she is sitting on Mashiho's lap while they are hugging. Mashiho didn't mind at all but instead he felt very happy.

Mashiho have notice Yn from the beginning when the school started, all this time he have been keeping his attention to Yn and slowly falling in love with Yn. Mashiho didn't bother to be close with Yn since he think that he didn't have any chance. But when Yn started to become gloomy each day, make him worried. He were dying to comfort her and he finally did.

Finally when Yn calm down still having hiccup realize that Mashiho confess to her. She were blushing and Mashiho chuckle at her cuteness. Yn actually have a small crush since she keep doing a eye contact with Mashiho in class, it make Yn heart beating so fast and his visual doesn't make it better but instead it make her fall in love with him. It make Yn starting to focus on Mashiho more.

'I like you too, Takata Mashiho,'

and Yn fall asleep tired from the crying session. Mashiho let her sleep in his embrace and decided to skip class just for her.

_____________________________________

I make this when I felt stress and sad. Hopefully this story can comfort you guys somehow. I want people to at least know they are not alone so I did it by writing

_____________________________________

I post this on my deleted treasure oneshot book but Author Deadflower suggest to make to make for each member to have their own book for their own oneshot since apparently I am a person that will just have an idea out of nowhere and just an inspiration. Usually based on my feelings.

_____________________________________

-A