Rules and Tags

'Ah, welcome to Dawn Wings Academy, young one. I am your Headmaster, Mr Frollo. My father? Oh, I am aware he was a vile man but I do hope you don't hold it against me. I wish you luck at this academy and hope you succeed in your endeavors.'

1. Be kind, hate will not be tolerated here. Of course, you can hate the OC all you want, but not the actual person.

2. Try and be active. Of course I'll understand if you're busy because nobody is always online. I've got school and clubs to do as well.

3. You can't kill another person's OC, injury is okay but no murder.

4. No Mary/Gary Sue's, make your characters more realistic with flaws.

5. Be respectful of other roleplayers.

6. NO SMUT, I will allow the normal stuff but smut must be taken to PM's.

7. If you want to be a teacher, just ask. If you are a teacher, please teach your class.

8. Those accepted into the school are typically 15-16, please clarify what age your character will be.

9. Your OC may be the child of a heor or villain from ANY fandom or a villain OC you just have lying around. If the latter is the case, I'll need to know what the parent did and can do.

10. Make sure all your OCs (if you choose to make multiple) have differing personalities. Its frustrating having to roleplay with four near identical OCs.

Feel free to tag anyone you feel might be interested! See you in the form~