Episode 13

Sanjh's POV

When I went inside I saw her from behind in balcony. She knew I came inside our room but still she pretended that she didn't hear the voice of door. She is good at pretending, maybe this is only her drama, who knows? I'm now totally confused about her innocence. I was controlling my anger when I saw her, my mind was fighting for who's right.

I controlled my anger and asked her one last time in the hope that she will tell the truth this time but she is more stubborn than I thought. She said like I will kill her, am I a monster? I just rolled my eyes. My headache was out of my control and I just burst on her. I said all the things from possibilities which I was thinking in my mind. But my mind was stuck when I talked about divorce, I said that in anger. Whenever I get angry I go out of control and my family knows about it, no one can control me. At such times, I just stay alone and now my anger speaks out not me. I hated when I say I will divorce her in next month. I just wanted to rip my mouth at that moment.

I know she loves me. I knew it but I was not confirm, I just guessed that by her behavior before marriage. I didn't know whether she loves me now or not and why will she leak those photos? But the next she did and said was totally unexpected for me, I never knew she will do this. She confessed her feelings and my guessing was correct as usual.

The way she broke in front of me, somewhere I want to feel happy but no I'm feeling weird now, I don't know that emotion. I'm feeling sad, guilty, happy, angry and many more things, it's weird. I never felt like this for anyone.

I felt somehow happy and relieved when she said that investigate about those leaked photos and news. She was confident that's what I wanted, now my anger got silent and even my heartbeats became stable not like before, it was so fast when she started crying so badly.

She said that she doesn't care about my company and money, she just cares about me, these kind of words not a single girl ever said to me. I'm such a jerk. I even talked about her dad, when I said her dad is right about her. I wanted to hug her but I controlled myself. She was continuously begging me not to leave her and somewhere I liked when she said those words.

My ego, my ego didn't let me hug her. I just said her that I was never wrong but somehow I want to be wrong this time. I want to lose this time. She is not a burden to me 'cause she never asks for anything. Even if she asked something, at that time also she was not a burden 'cause that's what my duty is as a husband? But when my anger speaks I can't keep control on my mouth. This is first time that I regretted saying all that shit. I said her that you will regret loving me and here I'm regretting saying this.

I was in garden thinking all this. I was sitting here for about 1 hour now. My thinking chain broke when I heard Sameer's voice. He was coming towards me saying "Bhai why are you sitting here alone?" instead of answering him I asked him "When did you come?"

"Just 15 mins before" Sameer said with smile. "Ok" I said looking at the sunset. "Bhai Navya came today" I just say hmm "Are you not excited by meeting her after so long?" Sameer said excitedly. I nodded and said "Yeah I was excited."

"Then let's go inside, everyone is sitting in hall talking, Navya and everyone is searching for you" He said holding my hand. I got up and made my way inside. As usual everyone was sitting in lobby and sipping their tea, but my eyes were finding for that particular person. I sat with them and because of Navya our topic was childhood memories of us. Suddenly Maa got up and went to room. I asked her "Where are you going?" she sarcastically said "Without albums these memories are useless let me bring them." we all laughed on the way she said.

It's 7.00 now. It has been long since I came out from my room and I didn't even see Sachi. Where is she? What is she doing? It's been more than 3 hours now. Everyone is laughing & talking, they literally forgot that we have one more family member. They forgot about her. My eyes were still on stairs, suddenly someone started coming downstairs. I looked at her to confirm and yes she was Sachi. I smiled looking at her, she was strong. I thought she was crying in room and was cursing on me or whatever.