33

Waking up on full-moon mornings was always the same. As soon as Lisa came into awareness, a riot of sensation hit her full force, starting between her thighs and exploding outward. What had been merely a heightened libido when she went to sleep had evolved overnight into a painful ache so intense Lisa groaned helplessly. All she knew was the need to fuck and be fucked.

On her first full-moon morning with Jennie, who knew exactly what to expect and yet still slept beside her in the nude, the presence of a warm body pressed against Lisa's introduced brand-new torment into an already-difficult morning ritual. The faint, light scent of Jennie's pussy filled Lisa's nostrils, so sweetly fragrant it made Lisa's mouth water and her blood surge. She fisted her hands at her sides, all too aware that acting on her instincts was not an option.

After their frenzied coupling the last time Lisa had been under the sway of the full moon, she'd sworn to herself that she wouldn't allow her need to overwhelm her sense of caution toward Jennie. It didn't matter that Jennie had gotten pleasure from their rough sex. Lisa was stronger than normal on full-moon days and less connected to reality.

That was a dangerous combination.

A warm hand landed on Lisa's thigh. "Are you all right, babe?"

Lisa rolled onto her side away from Jennie, drawing her knees close to her chest. She closed her eyes and tried to control the trembling of her hands. Jennie's soft touch had very nearly snapped her tenuous hold on her control. "It hurts," Lisa moaned. Now that Jennie knew everything, Lisa didn't see any reason not to be honest. "I'm sorry."

Jennie moved closer, making Lisa quake at the gentle press of bare breasts against her back. "Let me help you."

"You shouldn't touch me." Lisa had trouble forcing the words out. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't hurt me," Jennie murmured, pulling on Lisa's shoulder. "I trust you."

But Lisa didn't trust herself. "Maybe I should touch myself first. Take the edge off."

"Don't be ridiculous." Jennie tore the comforter off Lisa's body, exposing her oversensitized skin to the cool air. "You're in pain. Let me try to ease it."

Lisa moaned again and rolled onto her back. Her legs fell open and she dropped her hand to brush against her clit, wincing at pleasure so razor-sharp it hurt. Masturbation usually helped, but right now it was hard to concentrate on what she was doing. Lisa gasped when Jennie crawled between her legs and pushed her hand out of the way. Then she shouted hoarsely when the soft, wet heat of Jennie's mouth covered her throbbing pussy, triggering an orgasm that spread instant relief to the tips of her toes.

"Oh," Lisa cried out, tangling her hands in Jennie's hair to keep her close. The slow, gentle motion of Jennie's tongue against her pussy kept her climax going, each contraction and wave of pleasure further lessening the pain of arousal. Staring down the length of her body into Jennie's loving gaze, Lisa tightened her fingers in Jennie's hair, full of gratitude. "Just like that, Nini. Don't stop."

Jennie's eyes twinkled as she shook her head, swiping her tongue around Lisa's clit. She didn't pull her mouth away to answer.

It took almost twenty minutes of Jennie's ministrations before Lisa felt capable of rational thought. Aware that they both needed a break, Lisa tapped Jennie on the shoulder. "Come here and kiss me."

Jennie surged up the length of Lisa's body, a fabulous grin on her face, and kissed her hard on the mouth. Lisa wrapped one arm around Jennie's back and slipped her other hand between Jennie's thighs, pushing her fingers between Jennie's slick folds. She angled a single finger inside Jennie, then pressed her thumb against Jennie's clit, rubbing fast circles.