Chapter 5 : Change

Katana could not believe her eyes. A moment ago, she was gazing upon a merman. Now, she's looking directly at a small boy. His hands barely cover his body as he tries to shield himself from our eyes.

"K-Katana, what's happening t-to me?"

Katana couldn't answer him. She was in awe at what was in front of her.

"K-Kicho.... Help him up. NOW!"
Katana's crew was hesitant, but they would not dare disappoint their captain, so they picked up the merman and placed him on a bench that was seated at the corner of the ship.

Kicho, whose pain has now subsided, looked at his newly found feet in horror. Tears began running out his eyes again as he began to have thoughts of all the horrible things his King was going to do to him if he found out.

Lapis noticed his tears and walked up to him and held unto his jaw so he could forcefully look at her.

"Quit the water sprinklers, Kicho. I'm pretty sure if we throw you back in the water, you'd be fine." Lapis mentioned, trying to calm the boy down.

Kicho looked at her in complete hatred, got up, and stumbled towards her.

"Why don't you just throw me back in?!? I am of no use to you anymore... let me drown..."

Katana stared at him intensely before turning around to face her crew. She gave them her signature smirk, and they smirked right back at her.

"You boys know what to do,"

As if on queue, Kicho felt himself being hoisted, but before he could say a word, as if the air left his lungs, he was thrown back below deck.

Katana came down to him and held him by his neck.

"Listen, pretty, I'm only gonna say this once because I feel sorry for you, I'll let you go. But, you are going to lead us to your Kingdom. Savvy?"

Kicho looked at her with his eyes open wide in terror.
"I-I... I can't do that, Katana.."

Katana smirked and squeezed his neck tighter until he began to choke and cry.

"At this point, you don't have a choice, Kicho. And it's Captain Katana!"

After that was said, she let go of his neck, got up and began making her way on deck, but, she took one last look at Kicho and soon began to feel sorrowful as he laid on the ground with his legs rested against his chest and arms wrapped around his legs.

She took one last look at him and walked away.

Kicho looked up hesitantly before making his window to a closed window behind. He quietly opened the window and looked around to make sure he wasn't being watched.

"I'm sorry Katana, I can't have my people killed because of me."

With that being said, Kicho proceeded to jump out the window to freedom. Until, he was caught by his feet before he could touch the water. He screamed in fright from the sudden pull and dug his nails to the side of the boat to prevent him from being hoisted up.

"Please, I just want to be free...."

Now travel to below, to where Xavier is in his chambers pasting around his room. One of his royal servants walked in, trying to calm the young prince down.

"Your Majesty, please, your father had everything under control. You will see Kicho again."

Xavier was not pleased by the servants' words, which caused him to let out a blood shedding scream.

"I AM TIRED OF THIS THRONE. ALL I WANT IS MY BEST FRIEND BACK! I SHALL KILL THAT PIRATE DROWNIG HER UNTIL THE WATER HAS FILLED HER LUNGS AND BEGINS KILLING HER SLOWLY! I WANT TO WATCH THE LIFE BE DRAINED FROM HER EYES!!"

Tears began streaming down his pale cheeks as he continued to speak.

"I WANT THEM ALL DEAD! I'm so sorry, Kicho..."