✮ ⟡ His Muse Angry ⟡ ✮

I was woken from my sleep to my phone ringing. I picked up my phone looking at the number.

It was Nik. I had answered and before I could say a word.

"What happened! Why did I hear from my sister that you were belittled from Damon Salvatore."

      "Like always Elena was his puppet master, like always he followed what she said without a second thought. God forbid I have my own friends or am friends with someone who actually cares about me."

      My face turned a little red and before he could say anything I cut him off.

      "Sorry I'm rambling, I didn't hear Elena tell him to say any of that but that's usually how it goes when Damon talks.."

      All I heard on the other line when I trailed off was laughter. And damn let me say his laughter is hot.

      Wait what?

      "Love, I believe you should just get rid of them, I mean from your life, not murder."

      I let a little giggle, I gave an overdramatic gasp.

      "Are you calling me a murderer? The audacity Nik!"

      He let out an enormous laugh. "Never love, I would never."

      I felt a smile grace my face. It was quickly wiped off when my alarm went off.

      Shit I have school. I hear Nik calling my name.

      "Sorry Nik I have to go get ready for school, can I call you later?"

      I hear him let out a sigh.

      "Only if you promise to text me throughout the day. And call me if those incompetent, love sick fools that call themselves brothers decide to bother you. I'm already tired of the doppelgänger, and now her boy toys too."

      "Thank you Nik I promise I'll text or call if they bother me. Bye Nik."

      "Goodbye love."

      I let out a sigh and got up getting ready.

      As I grabbed my keys and walked out the door, I felt an arm grab me. My head shot over to the source of the arm.

      I let out a sigh of relief. Just Bekah. I turned away and went to look back to her and she was gone.

      Did I imagine her. But I felt her arm. I looked around the room I was in. I wasn't outside my house anymore.

      Did Bekah grab and bring me here? I knew where I was, this was the Salvatore basement. I quickly checked my pocket for my phone.

      It was still there. Those imbeciles forgot to take my phone. My immediate thoughts were Nik. I'm trapped and he needs to know I need help.

      I dialed his number, once he picked up before he could say a word.

      "I was kidnapped and I'm trapped in the Salvatore's basement, please help!"

      "I'm on my way don't let them know that you have your phone, they will regret messing with you. They trapped you knowing you were friends with me, probably the main reason. They will not get off easy not by a long shot."

      Before I could get a word out his last words were 'hang tight I'm on my way' and the phone hung up.

      The Salvatore's now have a war coming.