Pirates...

"Haat! 1-2 Haat! 1-2 Haa- Ahh I hit my finger!..." You were training in the huge hall of ur family's palace. "Ugh I'm going to go shower...I'm literally sweating all over" you say as you wipe off your sweat on your towel and have a sip of water.

You step in the shower as you feel the warm water trickle down your body... " it's cuffing season.. and all the boys be needing...I need- " You we're singing until the soap got in ur eyes, but you were a pretty good singer. "Ah shit" Btw you took classes since you were a little kid on singing,art, and your favorite...fighting class!

You just finished showering and began to dry ur self and change until you heard your father, the king of Laliyoshi island, call you because there has been new enters in the land.

It wasn't a special day for the royal family so, you slip on some shorts and a cute top with no straps and really showed off your breasts. you continue to dry your extremely long silky, black hair. Your hair was one of your greatest prides and you take care of it deeply because you got it from your parents and catches the eye of many citizens of your island.

As you run out the chambers of ur place with your sword on your waist ur little sister follows behind you. "Hey y/n where you going ?"

You put on a hoodie and had dark sweats  and a bandana covering your whole face except your eyes on so no one knew your identity from the unknown pirates.

"Well there's some visitors on this island and father told me to go check it out! You can come if you want."

Your sister giggles as she runs behind you down the great hills to the docks.

You both see some crew member of a pirate ship get off their ship and start to walk over to you guys...

You jump and climb up a tall building looking down.

"Pirates?   .... Hmm let's see how much I can make..." you giggle and smirk as you jump down to dock.
Before they can get past you see a guy in the corner of the docks trying to steal a ladies purse.
You run over and kick him in the back making him fall and punch him in the face restraining his hands with your other hand. You put your katana to his throat and says, "go.." The man whimpers and runs away as you give the lady her purse back and whisper, "are you okay?"

"Thank you y/n!" She whispers knowing your the kings daughter under disguise.. pretty much all the citizens of your land knew your the wanted criminal 'Midnight Blade'

You walk over to the pirates and realize it's the Strawhats.

Your sister hides behind ur legs and you pull out your sword trying to defend yourselves when, u assuming, the captain, stuck out his hand to great you.

"Hi! I'm Monkey D. Luffy I'm gonna me King of the Pirates! And this is my crew! Do you guys have food?"