Luffy?

So you start, "My father was a pirate before he became the King of this land..." you then pause and look at Luffy who still looks mad.. and say, "We moved to a small village when the Navy was after father and I wanted to learn to use swords, so my mother enrolled me in the dojo that apparently Zoro also went to... He was pretty cold at first..."

"Was not"

"Yes you were Zoro but we got close, and Kuina used to spar with him a lot.. til the tragic day.. and Zoro became shut out from the world.." you pause and wince.

    Zoro looks at the ground and everyone waits for you to continue.

You continued, " I was with him for some time til we had to leave... we had to move here...the my Father years later, took responsibility of this land."

    "He promised me he would become the worlds greatest swordsman before he left and gave me this.."

    You go to the dresser next to you bed and pull out a drawing from when you guys were 10, which was 10 years ago. (Your almost 20 while Zoro just turned 22)

    You show the drawing while Usopp and Chopper start laughing while everyone else smiles at the drawing, and Zoro hides his head in embarrassment. Luffy has no expressions while you sit down next to Luffy. He looks at you and pouts and turns away while he continues to stuff his face. You put your hand on his leg and move his head towards you with your other hand and he stops chewing, gulps, and looks at you.

    "Luffy?..." he said as he aides his eyebrows and looks away "look at me when I talk to you Luffy." He looks at you he's blushing and you look around to make sure no one's looking. Nami and Robin are playing with Chopper while the guys are talking about something in a circle while Zoro chugs down the sake.

    "Luffy your so cute when your mad.." you look at him and say while he pouts and looks away.. "I'm not mad..." he mumbles and looks back at you and you say, "I know you are and is it because I'm close with Zoro?..." you chuckle and say as he doesn't respond.
    "He's my brother, nothing more."
He looks at you and then you kiss him on the cheek as you get up and walk to the girls playing with Chopper on the bed.

    You look back at Luffy while he's a blushing mess..

Luffy POV-

    Y/n kissed me on my cheek while I was a blushing mess and the I saw Zoro walking over..
"I saw that" he says as he chuckles and continues, " He's all yours man, you have my permission and get her before Sanji keeps acting like that to your girl.."

    I smile and reply, " Yep she's mine..."
"But like how do I tell her I like her?..." I ask Zoro as he looks at me and reply's, " When it's the right time you tell her how you feel and get close, and I'll take care of Sanji."

    Zoro gets up and looks at me with a 'you got this' look and walks to the others.

Y/n gets up as she looks down at her phone...

"Guys, dinner's ready!" I jump up and grab her hand as we lead the way.. and everyone follows.

"Let's EAT! " I shout as y/n giggles. Her laugh is so cute...

A/n -

Hey guys hope you liked it and I did change the ages so your turning 19 since it's after the time skip and everyone else is the regular ages.

I'll keep you guy updated daily!

Gn loves ❤️