After hours

Me and Avianna are walking home at 3am, "yeah you're not coming to me with work ever again!"  "its not my fault you are a simp and you refuse to believe you are in love with that moon bitch"   She laughs. "i am not a simp im just a good friend"  "i dont believe friends blush and cuddle eachother" . . . "shush lets just walk home quickly its 3am and its sketchy out here-" I am cut off my hearing a twig snap and i see someone behind us "avi, get behind me"  Avi gets behind me and i pull out my tazer, i guess that comes in handy. I taze the guy and we walk away. "see? just what i told ya! its sketchy out here avi"  "ok- lets just get you home so i can get back to work without you embarassing me-"  

We're back at the house and i leave avianna there and walk back to the pizza plex. I unlock the doors and walk back in. "Hello officer Y/N" "oh hello freddy, i had to walk my niece back home to i could continue working" "do you not have a car officer Y/N?"  "not really, but with this raise from my promotion i'll be able to get one by the end of the week"  "well it was nice talking to you officer Y/N"  "it was nice talking to you as well freddy"  "now if you'll excuse me i have to get back to the daycare and hang out with moony- i mean moon"  "Officer Y/N i am detecting that you are feeling high levels of love for moon" I get all flustered. "HUUHHHHH!? N-NAH I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN- YK I GOTTA GO GO GO" I run away. Freddy thinks "what a strange girl" and then walks back to his room. 

I walk to the daycare door and open it up. moon comes to the door and I jump on him to hug him making him fall over. He starts blushing a bit and then he looks at my face and sees how red it is, he likes your little reactions when you get flustered. "I-- IDEFIDFJWDSARWDFD IM SORRY OMGGGGG-"  "its okay starlight~" I blush at the sudden change of tone and im 100% sure now hes just trying to tease me.

After the last hours of work with moony teasing me it was time to go home. "Goodmorning auntie"  "goodmorning do you know how to cook or am i gonna have to do it for you?"  i sigh tiredly afterall i work late at night and early in the morning so im always tired. "im not a baby of course i know how to cook go to bed old woman" "im not that old im only 22!"  "idc"

I lay my head down on the bed expecting my daily dream meeting the princess- sorry i mean cassidy, im still getting used to knowing her name. I fall asleep and i am met with the familar comfortable feeling of the yellow abyss, the domain of cassidy. "Hello Y/N it is good to see you again, today we meet on different circumstances as there is nothing dark and twisted you need to know this time and we can just chat"  "you are related to me and therefore i would like to get to know you better afterall, you are the chosen one.. so is your niece avianna but we wont get into that"  "wait.. what do you mean by that?-"  "bitch you really think imma spoil the future of the next book- i mean the future of the world "

"why do i feel like you are aware of something i am not-"  "not at all"  "why does my life feel like a poorly written wattpad story like- i should probably write everything that happens and publish it on wattpad-"

"how about we stop breaking the fourth wall y/n"  "i suppose that is a good idea cassidy"  "anyways what exactly is this dream?-"  "when you are in this abyss you are lucid dreaming, a dream that you are fully conscious of, you can do whatever you please its like you are awake but you arent, you have full control of whatever you do in this dream" 

"i've studied lucid dreaming in college, but i was screwed over by my old boss and was never able to have a career in this type of science and here i am working at a fucking rip off chuck e cheese pizza joint-" "actually freddys was created before chuck e cheese-" "shush cassidy, let me have my moment!"  "yeah- actually its time to wake up and get reading for work so im gonna wake you up now hoe" Cassidy says as she fades away with the mindscape as i wake up.

I head to the pizzeria but something is wrong... i look into the room that my evidence was in and luckily i took the evidence with me home so it wasnt stolen but.. there were red stains on the floor and they were leading to a dark hallway. I know i shouldnt follow this it must be a trap, i turn away and bolt to the door locking the door and whatever was in there is trapped. 

Breathing heavily i turn and i hear a glitching voice whispering my name.. wait.. that sounds like the anomolys voice.. i shouldnt go near it just get to work!. I walk over to the daycare because today the lightswitch was fixed and i can finally scan sun and moon. "hey guys i gotta do my daily scan-" i stop talking when i look at sun looking sad. "whats wrong hun..?"  "m-moony.. he isnt himself.. he attacked a child.."  "what!? but hes always so gentle with the children"  "y/n.. before you came here he had a virus that made him lash out at children..some died and others were injured badly, after everything ended the virus was fixed and now the virus has come back.." 

"dont worry sunny.. i'll be able to fix him!"  "i hope so.."

finally im done with this fucking part, i've been spoiling you guys with these parts today so many in one day- anyways i've been trying my hardest to get these as long as 1000 words so the story seems a bit better and longer and so far its succeeding

word count: 1059