How it happened

"now let me tell you something boy"  "what is it mr afton"  "cassidy isnt my biggest enemy..theres someone who is far more horrible, infact cassidy wouldnt even possess anything if it wasnt for.. that thing "what is this thing you speak of mr afton?" "Years ago i made my first kill, my business partners daughter was trapped outside of fredbears and i made my move, i killed her but the puppet found the body and she possessed the puppet, when i killed those 5 other children i had scattered the bodies all across the building but then charlie found the bodies and put them in the suits.. if it wasnt for her then cassidy wouldnt be alive fucking hate that bitch" 

"so thats how your inevitable demise happened?" "yes it is, now that we have discussed that you have to find a signature way of killing"  "I have this old bunny suit that will do well, a white bunny suit, this will surely help you track down that kid gregory and that Y/N.." "yes sir" 

With Y/N at home.

When he comes i'll be ready, lately i've been working to get my excercise up, if i wanna fight afton i've gotta have the strength to do it, its not just swinging a sword you have to actually have precision. Anyways right now i am currently punching my punching back, i recently spent my paycheck on, rent,workout stuff, and fencing classes. For right now cassidy is going to teach me, not with her sword of course i dont wanna die, we use fencing blades for this instead. "draw your blade Y/N"  Yeah im pretty sure my life is a wednesday reference at this point but it doesnt matter. The day goes on as we practice my skills with a sword, and my strength. If i keep this up for a long time i should be able to fight him. 

1 MONTH LATER

"Y/N, you have been showing incredible progress with your skills, but im afraid that 1 month of training is not enough to beat this madman, you must continue"  "Yes cassidy"  After this month afton has made multiple attempts at breaking into my mind, all of these attempts have remained unsuccessful and have only strengthened my mind further. I feel that i am getting closer and closer to be able to fight him. "It seems your mind has conquered over and over again, you are remarkable and soon you'll be immune to aftons control." 

"hey. eclipse can we talk about something"  "Sure y/n, whats on your mind?"  "Well.. i dont feel if i can hide these things from moon..or sun anymore "  "well.. you could tell them, they'll believe you Y/N" "thanks eclipse, you're a good friend"  "no problem Y/N"  Lunar appears. "Y/N i have connected to the internet of your phone" "penis."  "i think hes been on the dark side of the internet.."  "no just your search history"  "OMFG"  "OUT."  "okay okay Y/N i'll disconnect from your phone" "thank you.."  "Anyways i've got to go to work, i've got to tell sun and moon something"

I am at the pizza plex, before my usual patrol of the pizzaplex i go to the daycare. And open the door. "FRIEND!!"  "whoah- uhm.. sunny calm yourself down now, i've got to tell you and moony something..very important" Sun scans you and sees the urgency of what you needed to say. "okay sunshine, what is it you wanted to tell us?"  "well.. have you ever heard of the name..william afton?"  He looks at me shocked like he knows. "well.. william afton is controlling the CEO'S body and killing kids.."  "i got too close to the truth and he tried to silence me, he tried multiple times to control me during the past month and now my mind is strong and i am immune to him"  "One of the children he killed, cassidy is one of my ancestors and there is a prophecy that is about to happen.. me defeating afton.

WANT TO SEE HOW SUN AND MOON WILL REACT?

TOO BAD

TO 

BE

CONTINUED..

MUAHAHAHAH IM SO EVIL >:) even tho im probably gonna start writing the next chapter after this -_-