The scars

They all heard me screaming. I felt like I was on fire. Granny holds out a cup of water for me and I gulp it down like my life depends on it. It was cold. My back starts burning and stinging so I ask dad if he could get a cold rag. He went from confused to understanding. He left and came back not long after. I turned my back to him and pull up my shirt. He starts rubbing the cold rag on my back and it instantly feels better. I get a collection of gasps and I freeze. I forgot there were people in the room, ones that didn't know about the burn on my back.

I look up and my eyes meet with Bakugo's. My E/c with his crimson. I'm worried and all I see on his face is shock and...pain? He looks away and walks out of the room. After my back is dry and I'm ready to go home dad is talking with granny, so I go to wait in the hall. I close the door behind me and turn.
Y/n - What Are you still doing here? I thought you left....
Bakugo jolts up from where he was sitting against the wall.
B - I was waiting for Aizawa to tell me I could go home
That hurt. For some reason I thought that he was staying because he wanted to. (Idk if I mentioned this but you have a really big crush on Bakugo.) Dad comes out and puts his hand on my head.
D - ready when you are kiddo.
Y/n - im ready
B - I'll be leaving now
D - alright

D - you know. I didn't tell him he could stay. I didn't even tell he should. I told him to go home before his mother got worried. But he just sat there waiting. *points at spot Bakugo was sitting before you talked to him* and he was the first person in the room when you started screaming.
Y/n - really?
D - yes. But you know what I said.
Y/n - no loud and annoying blondes. I get it dad.