Kiss

When I wake up I'm still in Bakugo's arms. After much struggling I finally make it out of his embrace and head downstairs. Mitsuki's already making breakfast and tells me there's nothing I can help with.
M - any nightmares?
Y/n - no
M - how come?
Y/n - well.....let's just say there's a certain scent that calms me down.
M - is there a certain boy is belongs to?
Y:n - ........maybe
Bakugo makes his way into the kitchen and Mitsuki declares that breakfast is ready. When we finish me and Bakugo head upstairs and we talk about school and homework. Mitsuki comes in and hands me my clothes. I head into the bathroom to change. When I come back to Bakugo's room he's still laying on his bed.
Y/n - Alright. I'll be headed out now
B - hmmmm
Y/n - ....ok........Bye Bakugo
I grab the door and start opening it when it slams closed. Bakugo is behind me with his hand on the door keeping it closed. Nervously I turn around to find that his other arm is on the wall by my head
Y/n - Bakugo?
B - i thought I told last night.
Y/n - last night?
B - call me Katsuki
It was then that the events of last night dawned on me. I started blushing remembering how he kissed my forehead.
Y/n - .....ok.
K - say it.
Y/n - ok.....Katsuki
I say it in a whisper. I didn't mean to! But I was nervous. I mean I get to call my crush by his name!! I look up and he seems conflicted. "Fuck it" he says. And then he's kissing me. On the lips. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! My mind is screaming! I'm so happy!!!! Mitsuki calls up saying my dad was here. I didn't expect that. I was going to walk home. We break apart and he smirks at me. He backs up and I say "bye Katsuki" and the look of surprise on his face was funny. I giggled and then left.