{Part 1}

Slash!

Slash!

Slash!

Boom!!

A figure with dark skin and a large red tattoo on his face was seen on the ground with a larger figure looming over him with a large hammer.

???: ARE'S!!!!! DESTROY MY ENEMIES!!!! AND MY LIFE..... IS YOURS!!!!

Giant figure with fire for hair was seen stepping onto the battleground and roared at the Barbarian Army

A pair of blades attached to chains were carried by harpies, and the chains wrapped around the figures' forearms and an agonizing scream was heard.

Slash!

The figure swung both of the blades at the bigger figures head, sending it flying off of the hammer weilding figure.

???: They built this temple to offer prayers to Athena!! This entire village stands as an affront to Lord Ares!! BURN THIS VILLAGE!!! BURN IT TO THE GROUND!!!!

Slash!!!

A woman was killed

Woman: *screams*

Slash!!!

A man's throat was slit open

Man: *gurgles*

Slash!!!

A child was ripped apart.

The figure weilding the blades stormed his way into the temple and slaughtered everyone, including two figures that would haunt him for the rest of time. The figure was seen holding the two bodies weeping at his act.

???: My wife.... my child.... How? They were left in Sparta.

The fire next to him roared with life, and the giant figure who saved him was seen as a projection. Ares.

Ares: You are becoming all I'd hoped you'd be Kratos. Now, with your wife and child dead... nothing will hold you back. You'll become even stronger, and you will become death itself.

As the temple was burning down Kratos walked out of the temple before falling to his knees and screamed Ares' name in pure rage and anguish.

Kratos: ARES!!!!!!

...up.... wa ... ke u....p....

wake..... up

wake up

Wake up

M/N: WAKE UP!!!!

A boy woke up in a cold sweat, panting at the nightmare. Wiping the sweat from his head, the boy got up from his bed and sighed tiredly.

Boy: Man, I knew I shouldn't ve read that Greek history book about the God of War.

M/N: Well, it's your fault for wanting to study Greek mythology, kiddo. Get your bony butt out of bed, or else I'll drag it out.

The boy sighed and put the book, which was on his bed and put it on his desk. Walking with spare clothes in hand towards the shower, he was having nightmares about the God of War.....

For whatever reason, he's been appearing his dreams with it, starting with Kratos yelling to Ares to save his life in exchange for servitude.

After finishing his shower and exiting the bathroom, he headed into the kitchen and saw his family already eating his mother's pancakes, hashbrowns, and sausages.